Will there be a spring break Covid surge? Should we care?

Ok, thanks. It does not change that Covid antibody rates is secondary data. It includes people who have recovered, who never had symptoms, who had mild symptoms and never were hospitalized.

Your claim is SP was still needed in May. Why not just show us via hospitalization rates? SP is not needed for those with no symptoms. They aren’t needed for those with mild symptoms. It seems they were needed for those needing hospital services. So why not use that readily available data?

Yes, you should care if there is another COVID surge, because mutations occur as the virus spreads from person to person. That’s why it is urgent to vaccinate as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

1 Like

That’s not what the data says.

2 Likes

I don’t care what the data says, I care what the maitre’d says. And if there’s a surge, the governor isn’t going to say “open” any time soon and the maitre’d won’t say “how many in your party” until the governor says its OK.

A surge will effect everyone.

I heard from one of the local health experts that 40% of the infected were asymptomatic.

Here was my response to this subject almost a year ago and what I said right then…is exactly what I’m saying to you right now.

We’ve been open for about 8 or 9 months here and it works just fine.

Blue state govs are just enjoying the power.

2 Likes

Not correct. Whiff. Have you asked anybody? Or did you make this up? Let me educate you with some facts. Over 98 percent of those fatalities were people over the age of 50. By now nearly all of this group has had an opportunity to get vacinated. And guess what? They are not going to spring break to party with with their kids. Did you know that?

People can asses their own risk. And protect themselves or not as they choose. We are not babies in need of a government nanny. We know the drill.

For some, they never had any credibility. As being part of the government, means they are not credible. Those 9 words have made quite the impact on conservative ideology.

Yeah, More red State governors need to end restrictions. Was that Alabama who opened, then later caved to Biden? Very disappointing.

And how many of those deaths were from infections incurred on Trumps Watch. It usually takes between 20 to 45 days for someone to die once infected with COVID and it takes the path to death. So one thing you fail to account for is that we have seen a MARKED decline in DAILY DEATHS since January 10th. How many people died from September 1 to January 1. That should be the question…

Yes no one should cave to Biden. We eat out quite a lot and so far have shown no signs of virus.

We are scheduled for the vaccine (1st shot) next week.

The restaurants have shown proper precautions locally.

N.Y. and New Jersey led the nation in deaths. We know what Cuomo did. Trump gave him a freaking Naval ship vessel to treat Covid patients. Which Cuomo refused. A real Konservative would understand this.

4 Likes

That was in the Spring…Good deflection though. I was specifically asking about September 1 to January 1. Not about what Cuomo did in March through May.

Yes, Killer Cuomo. It was all fake news as usual. And the left fell for it as usual.

The left are the people Lincoln said can always be fooled.

1 Like

Biden a Rooster taking credit for the dawn? :rofl:

Quote from Dick Morris concerning Biden taking credit for the vaccines and progress against the virus.

1 Like

Now it’s 127,835 dead under Biden regime. 5,573 more since my last post count.

3 Likes

Says the guy who’s been fooled for more than 4 years. :wink:

About what? Russian collusion, or 2 impeachments, or currently there is no border surge?

3 Likes

What percent of that group has been vaccinated? What percent of that group will be completely vaccinated by spring and summer?