Will the tyranny of the left get better or worse?

Are you seriously dodging it? My life improved under Trump bigly. And BTW. If you are going to bitch about Covid, It’s kicking the ass of the whole world. Trump isn’t the king of the world. Do you have anything other than Covid?

My idea is deportation to a special reservation if they refuse re education. Probably idaho.

Start with me.

January 20th, this will begin.

Me first.

Dude. The very first line of you’re OP.

1 Like

Too late. It’s already been suggested. Sorry. You snooze you lose.

Dude check post 11. You’re waaay behind the curve. Try to keep up. :yum:

Yes, I read threads and respond as I read. Glad you owned up to your error. Now I’m caught up. :grinning:

It’s not too late. Elections have consequences

Nah, we don’t take liberals.

1 Like

Perfecto! :wink:

Right? And your consequences will be the same as mine. Sorry. You won’t be able to escape his crappy choices. So there’s that.

I’d argue that the best thing the right could do now is to cease using sound bite bait as proof of tyranny. Show me proposed legislation, campaign platforms, or verifiable quotes from Democratic politicians. This election wasn’t any kind of “Blue Wave” Justice Democrat mandate, and if the squad becomes the official mouthpiece of the party then they better prepare to lose seats come 2022. We are a bitterly divided nation, but my lesson from this election is to not view the opposition as “the other.” It’s intellectually lazy and does absolutely nothing to bridge these gaps.

1 Like

The same? Not really. I’m all set. Welcome comrade.

Nonsense. We are tyrannical. That why we support equality and smashing the police state.

Good move. That would be the end of it.

Equity.

1 Like

Me too. The feds don’t know I’m a conservative. So when they raid my 401k they will probably raid yours too. When they force an insurance plan on me AND YOU that is far inferior to anything they would accept for themselves you will also be getting screwed. Sorry bout your luck. :wink:

Wouldn’t bet on the feds not knowing you are a conservative.