Will the GOP's push for anti-abortion laws hurt Trump's chances in 2020?

Trump will push that theory. That: ‘‘Even and idiot gets a second term if the economy is good.’’

A compromise of restricting abortion to the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy may, IMO, increase a conservative’s chance of being elected POTUS.

It would be a start. And better than the holocaust we have now.

Maybe in another 50 years they could move it another step.

1 Like

No…

Trade deal with China gets Trump re-elected.

1 Like

I didn’t look like that.

That was an elephant.

5 Likes

Even if it’s a capitulation by Trump?

Yep. Because you and CNN will claim it is whether it is or not.

Trump and his sycophants at Fox(Sean excluded) will claim victory even if he’s giving it all away.

Of course they will. As will Hannity if there’s any way possible. Are you better?

Yes Sean would, I was excluding him as a sycophant. You, however, are still an open question :grin: . Are you better?

The pro-life voters turned out in record numbers in 2016. It’s literally not possible for them to do better in 2020. So I can’t imagine any scenario where these anti-abortion laws will help Trump.

This ^^^. The more the wingers push the anti-abortion laws the more women will be drive to the polls to vote Dem. And that means Dems down the ballot.

And that means in states like Wisconsin, Penn., Minnesota, and Ohio.

Trump will very likely win Ohio again. The Dem Nominee will likely win Minnesota and Wisconsin in 2020. As for Pennsylvania, I believe it will be a crucial battleground State that can go either way.

The dems win with that.

18 months out polls are meaningless. :wink:

Than you? You betcha. Ditch digger or cleaning lady? No.

Of course I didn’t spend quite a bit of time living in england.

Wow, you’re stalking me. I feel special. And I didn’t get to train right wing death squads.

2 Likes

Classic every time.

2 Likes

Then you haven’t truly lived at all.

Who boo?