Will The Dems Say Anything To Get Elected?

You betcha, home slice.

The Democrats and their Liberal Democrat MTV terms.

What’s a home slice? I’m not hip, so you’ll have to enlighten me with your cool terms?

Most of the answers that I get from the Democrats are like a word or two.

Maybe you should tell your fellow Democrats to practice what you preach?

This is a great topic.

We should have some type of contest that offers a prize for the most outrageous statement.

I’ll give the first vote. This statement has been made, in one form or another, by EVERY Republican Senator:
“I want to cover pre existing conditions” Meanwhile, almost every R congress member is on record as voting to remove pre existing conditions.

I don’t know how much more obvious they can be about lying…

Especially considering how many times the GOP Congress unsuccessfully voted to repeal and replace Obama care. They couldn’t get it done under Obama’s watch. They could only do it when a republican president was in the White House.

He already cut taxes on the middle class by ten percent once, so I wouldn’t be so quick to rule out his doing it again.

Maybe a Mod will be able to tell us what happened instead of inventing another conspiracy theory?

You’ve had 2 years so far and Campaigner in Chief has spent his time kissing Putin and Kim’s rings.

When is the new tax cuts coming? Trump said before the midterms. He’s running short in time.

Umm no, he didn’t say the tax cuts would come before the midterms, he said his proposal for the tax cuts would.

Anybody will say anything. Now go back and hide in your cellar so the invaders from Central America don’t getcha.

Ok, I was mistaken. Thanks for clarifying.

However, where is his proposal? Spending hours a day campaigning doesn’t get proposals or plans to Congress. (although Congress is doing their best work right now by not being in session).

Build the wall
Repeal ACA day 1
Lock her up
Begin prosecuting Hillary day 1
Play less golf than Obama
Work too hard to be campaigning
Yuuuuge middle class tax cuts

Yeah. They’ll say ANYTHING to get elected by fooling those foolish enough to believe em.

3 Likes

I think you’re thinking of Obama’s apology tour, and where he and the Dem Dems,
were the laughing stock of the nations. lol.

I always get Obama’s apology tour confused with Trump’s Putin and Kim dictator snuggle tour.

Who knew murderous dictators were so cuddly?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This? A couple of days after Fearless leader’s campaign puts out a patently false “Democrats welcome cop killer!” ad?

Beyotch, please.

nah we are thinking of this when Trump was literally laughed at by the world at the UN

No need to apologize. What he said was that he and GOP lawmakers were working on “a very major tax cut”. And when the “fake news” media simply asked GOP lawmakers about the claim, no one had a clue what he was talking about. There had been no discussions of a framework for a brand new tax cut. Some tried to front by saying they’re happy to work on such a thing with the President, but at the time he said ti, there was no 10% middle income tax cut anywhere but in DJT’s skull.

But yeah, DEMS will say anything to get elected.

Trump still doesn’t have a clue. Just listen to him talk.

Yes they will and they do!