Will the Chief Justice even show up?

There is question as to the legality of the appointment… but I doubt that Biden will mess around with the investigation.

I’ve read that as well since Durham does not meet the criteria of the statute (or is it just administrative code?)

My irony fandom made me consider for a moment if Barr protected Durham from the current administration. Maybe he found something that justifies the original investigation rather than refuting it???

I have my doubts.

It has been a very long investigation with few fruits.

And it is going over territory that has already been tread upon.

I doubt that there is anything past what we already know.

Well played

I think some of them would have been among the ones storming the capital.
You seem to think the founding fathers were sheep who would have been afraid of what others thought of them.
These are the same men who took up arms against england while half the people living in what is now the united states screamed at them that they should be hang.

1 Like

Your in for a big disappointment with old pervert joe and the leftist in charge.
The crazy train is just about ready to pull out of the station and clown circus is about to begin.
We are seeing the start of the craziness that is going to be the norm for at least the next four years coming out of the peoples house already.
Maybe in two years when the next big red wave things will change.

1 Like

Ratcliffe is not privy to the investigation and Durham is not going to be filing charges against either Obama or Biden.

They are investigating the actions of many others with an eye on possible charges but we’re not going to see Biden or Obama charged unless it’s something incredibly egregious and they are indisputably guilty.

If he’s breaking the law charge him.

18 posts were split to a new topic: We Want to Talk About the Roman Empire

I am sure that you believe all of that to be true.

I 100% agree.

Democrats have been working double overtime to set it up for weeks now.

They will overreach and the backlash when the pendulum swings back will be devastating.

Radicalism breeds radical swings in political power.

Except that is not what the Constitution prescribes.

trump committed a CRIME and impeachment with a conviction is the only thing that will stop him from running again.

Roberts was silent during the first joke of a trial.

Anyone with a half of a brain would realize trump committed an impeachable offense. Oh, and if I were anyone with power, I’d add Obstruction to the crimes, since he tried to persuade the Georgia Sos to “find 11,780 votes.”

1 Like
Mod Note

Back on topic please.

No they wouldn’t have been.

They weren’t spoiled brats who thought they had to win all the time.

Not winning an election is not an injustice.

When you guys start thinking of yourselves as the True Patriots who are the Last Bastions of Freedom…that’s when you go off the rails.

You’re not. Stop pretending you are.

There’s something missing after “outgoing Dem POTUS”…

Ahh. “Outgoing Dem POTUS who with the majority of the Democratic Congress commits insurrection and schemed attacks on the Capitol”.

1 Like

As opposed to the old pervert Donald…being a disappointment?

Isn’t Robert’s on Epstines flight log to Pedo-Island?

And neither are the 81,000,000 strong who voted against it.

Allan