Will the Biden's choice to head ATF enforce gun laws even on the elites?

In spite of Hunter Biden’s admitted drug use he claimed that he was not a user of illegal drugs on a form required his gun purchase. Lying on the form is a federal crime.

Hunter answered “no” to a question on the Firearms Transaction Record asking whether he was an “unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.”

Tucker Carlson noted that David Chipman, Biden’s pick to head the ATF, has said that he plans to arrest people who fail background checks for gun purchases even if they have not committed any crime.

Will Chipman arrest Hunter Biden?

Or do the laws only apply to average Joe’s and not the son of Joe the Big Man?

2 Likes

Hunter will not be arrested. One set of laws for Democrats, another for the peasants.

2 Likes

FYI

Yes and if Trump’s son or a Republican official had done something similar they would be facing prison time.

3 Likes

Thanks, I missed that. It looks like Chipman has doubled down on the rhetoric. Will he actually enforce the laws?

Chipman also supported the Waco massacre. Will we see raids like that?

1 Like

It would be impossible, from a legal standard, to prove a charge of perjury based on that question - to the extent that the question is meaningless.

I suspect between his own book and the contents of the laptop, there is more than enough to prove ongoing drug use.

But that’s not what the question asks.

“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to . . .”

As long as he wasn’t smoking crack at the moment he signed the form, how could that ever be proven in court?

Chipman is a liar and isn’t qualified to serve government in any capacity.

1 Like

Who decides if he is an addict?

So the question should be removed correct?

Yep. Absolutely.

Biden admits to being an addict and heavy user throughout 2018 in his book:

In the spring of 2018, he used his “superpower – finding crack anytime, anywhere” – in Los Angeles. At one point, a dealer pointed a gun at his head before he realized Biden was looking for drugs.

He later learned how to cook drugs and spent a lot of time with thieves, addicts and con artists. “I never slept. There was no clock. Day bled into night and night into day,” he writes.

The situation grew out of control. “I was smoking crack every 15 minutes,” he writes.

Biden returned to the East Coast in the fall of 2018, again wanting to get better, though that didn’t happen.

Eventually, his family tried to stage an intervention. “I don’t know what else to do,” Joe Biden told him. “I’m so scared. Tell me what to do.” His son replied: “Not (expletive) this.”

It wasn’t until he met now-wife Melissa Cohen in Los Angeles – whom he married after only a week of knowing – that he got sober again. They told each other they loved each other on their first date; she had the same eyes as Beau, he writes. She championed his sobriety and dumped out his crack.

If the ATF / Justice Department is not going to enforce the law, they should remove the question from the form.

Well, that’s the thing, isn’t it?

The crime of perjury requires intent to lie. So he decides.

The question is present tense.

Agreed.

They would. However high ranking dems and their off spring are above the law.

Just a fact.

2 Likes

Yes, it is as if the juries in DC have about the same voting pattern as delegates to the Democratic National Convention. Biden got over 90% of the vote there.

2 Likes

That’s incorrect

What is incorrect?

I said more than one thing.