Will She Be Thrown Under The Bus?

Yep. And hi. Are you really badder than ole King Kong or junk yard dog? I loved Croce, if that’s your reference in choosing your screen name.

If Hillary broke the law then she should be held accountable; however where is the official investigation that Trump could have started the day he took office? For two years Trump controlled everything and the DOJ has the resources to investigate one additional person.

If she is guilty then I agree lock her up but repeating a mantra at campaign rallies will not further that cause. Action from the President will, and that action has not been forthcoming. Why?

I love Croce and the song “Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown”. The other reason I chose it as a screen name was a reminder to be humble. At the end of the song even the baddest man was jacked up and needed to be picked up off the floor.

You got Trump elected.

how about when he says trump is mentally ill?

should we still ignore, or “listen without being led?”

No, I doubt that Democrats will ever admit that Hillary obstructed justice. The left wing will continue with delusion that Trump obstructed justice because of he allegedly ranted to his staff about the Mueller investigation, while at the same time ignoring Clinton’s destruction of the hard drives, lies to investigators, and other actions.

The narrative has been that Trump is an “existential threat to democracy”. Why is that? Because he responds to political attacks against him in kind instead of assuming a fetal position.

Any rational evaluation of recent history would show that Clinton and her supporters are a much bigger threat to democracy. Here are a few examples of from the 2016 election:

1. Paying for the Steele dossier with Russian-supplied disinformation and then colluding with friends in the Obama FBI to use it a basis for surveillance of the political opposition in apparent violation of their constitutional rights. See:
    Does the Mueller report open with a lie? - #5 by Apocalypto

2. Packing the leadership with Clinton supporters that then used dirty tricks to derail the Sanders campaign and subvert the primary process. See:
    Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

3. Doing everything they could to deny legitimacy of free and fair elections. That included frivolous court challenges, supporting Russian-organized Not-My-President events, and threats against electoral college electors:
    I Unknowingly Went to a Trump Protest Organized by Russian Agents
    https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/30/politics/banerian-death-threats-cnntv/index.html

The list goes on . . .

2 Likes

Outstanding post B.I…PA!!

:trophy:

Hopefully not. But millions of hurt Clinton voters will be voting.

Yep.

It makes me laugh when I see all the Croce greatest hits albums. I mean, the man only made 3 albums if I recall correctly. Just buy those three.

Lock her up! Lock her up!

Wait, was she charged? No? Then innocent until proven guilty, right? The drum beat from the Trump worshippers.

You’re choice.

You did this yesterday in another post. More than one person is being talked about but you ask about a “he”. I won’t waste time trying to figure out who you’re asking about. Speak a little more clearly please.

Bill and the rest of the Commie boot lickers are slow, we have known all along Hillary was an idiot with tons of baggage!

Because it was criminals that let her walk!

You know darn well those traitors weren’t going to lockup their Supreme Leader bimbo Hillary.

Funny that bill maher is now a hero of the right…

1 Like

Dot the I’s and cross the T’s, they can’t let the traitor walk a second time!

Who are “those traitors”?

All Trump (your King) has to do is ask Barr (also a hero of Trump supporters) to open up an investigation.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy, right?

He’s too slow to be anyone’s hero, we’ve known this about Hillary for years

“Traitors” They are the ones that let Hillary walk, “investigations” Pick one, Huber Horowitz.

Welcome to Fantasy Island.