Will Republicans ever learn? Air Force One

Well now we know you havent a clue what you are talking about.

2 Likes

I know exactly what I’m talking about. The Bradly was designed from concept for the US Military, not for the Israelis. The Bradley was too big and too heavy for the Israelis who are still using 113’s in built up areas and also use their main battle tank as a troop carrier in more open areas.

The whole point of the Bradly was to give us a superior IFV capability than the Soviet BMP.

ORIGINALLY that was not the purpose.

That was the purpose of the Bradley from concept to fielding.

The 113 upgraded version was resoundingly rejected mainly over the lack of survivability and lack of room.

We’ve decided you don’t know what you’re talking about so we can leave now.

Hilarious. I’m the only one involved in this discussion with a clue.

the two Boeing 747s that will become the next Air Force One presidential transport aircraft is now pegged at $5.3 billion,

5.3/2= $2.65 B/AF1

Including the hangars and all of the other support necessary.

Pretty good deal.

If you’ll notice, Trump spoke of one plane but the article throws in another and labels it the “project” which then puts it over the 4B mark so that some can then light their hair on fire.

During his presidential transition process in 2016, Donald Trump published a tweet complaining about Boeing and the cost of a new Air Force One.

Wow. He uses AF1? I pictured his transport as something much smaller with training wheels.

1 Like

Isn’t that always the case though?

7 Likes

I’ll keep this in mind whenever I see AF1 fly over my house or when I see it heading in and out of Andrews as I sit in traffic on the beltway.

Classic! Lol!!

2 Likes

Bad deal. But you wouldn’t know that.

I love it when people who have never served their country a day in their life pretend to be experts on the Military. :popcorn:

….nor would a sheople know that what they ate and regurgitated was baaaaased, on baaa, baaaa, baaaad information. :sunglasses:

Omg. Exactly. Before it was 4/2=$2

Or when people who have never earned a fair dollar think they know how to spend one

1 Like

The order he was referencing was for (2) AF-1 planes.

I agree. The biggest whiners of taxes tend to be the ones who get thousands back for the hundreds taken out.