Will Leftist control of Hollywood slip now?

But the left boycotts business that don’t parrot the party line. Leftist boycotts exist on all sorts of business that make what the public will pay for, but the left wants them out of business.

Lefty land is in a building crisis, their totalitarian hold on Hollywood is slipping, and that’s one leg of the propaganda machine shaping public delusions.

The Media is about to fall next, Trump is systematically educating the public to see its not about news, its about leftist agenda…and frankly, the I love MS13 Divine Spark Open borders to anyone needing Welfare, is a hard sell.

Its been more than a few, changed casting in future films and has affected leftist fund raising in Hollywood.

As the Totalitarian left looses control, I believe more actors and producers will come out as apolitical or conservative, and not lose their careers. That ends the left’s bullhorn voice on the culture.

Give me a ■■■■■■■ break. Hollywood leaning primarily left isn’t why you think its rife with issues. You see it that way because its easier to point the finger at someone else than someone you might agree with most of the time.

Let us not act as if there aren’t plenty of conservative assed churches where sexual abuse has run rampant for far more years than Hollywood has been a place of influence.

As for what comes out of Hollywood…you gotta ask yourself this question…with the success of Fox on cable, you would think that conservative entertainment would be a far more profitable venture than it appears to be. I guess that people can only be preached at from the big screen for so long before it becomes tiresome and played.

Men don’t rape because they are liberal or conservative…they do it because they are pieces of ■■■■■ and that is the bottom line. To try to make this a partisan issue is just plain stupid.

1 Like

If you think that this recent trend in Hollywood is going to lead to Kirk Cameron making multibillion dollar movies, you can go ahead and let that idea go.

Michael Bay blowing ■■■■ up is STILL going to make more money in a weekend than every movie Kirk Cameron makes will gross over his lifetime.

1 Like

Such stupid statements. So do righties boycott for some other noble reason?

That’s not always true. They have been in a slump, or at least were last i heard, as far as ticket sales and they put out the same old garbage mostly.

Even if your basic premise here made any sense the answer would be no. Conservatives aren’t as good at creating entertainment as liberals are. That’s why liberals make the lions share of successful entertainment.

Hey. La La Land made $446 million. So not all musicals are ignored.

And Hell or Highwater was kind of a western with a modern take. Was great.

But otherwise, yeah.

1 Like

God forbid the conservatives take over Hollywood - we’ll be subjected to an endless stream of Kirk Cameron, Ayn Rand, and Dinesh D’Souza films.

1 Like

Is the agreement between the perverts and the right still intact?

Roy Moore
Wesley Goodman
Trent Franks
Blake Farenthold

Remember Whalen the RNC demanded that politicians return or donate any money that Weinstein donated to politicians on the left, but then didn’t do the same thing with Wynn?

Its happening, there will be a bunch of conservative sitcoms coming soon. Perhaps one or two of the late night loons can be replace with real comedy, sans politics.

[quote=“bullseyelqcs, post:28, topic:1198, full:true”]
Give me a ■■■■■■■ break. Hollywood leaning primarily left isn’t why you think its rife with issues. You see it that way because its easier to point the finger at someone else than someone you might agree with most of the time.
…[/quote]

Easier to point a finger at a mountain than anthill buried in the grass.

Yeah it’s not like the way media is consumed hasn’t like rapidly completely changed in the last few years or anything.

Yep I remember the success of the half hour news hour.

This thread ended up getting way better responses than it deserved.

No, I don’t think that recent allegations will make Hollywood more conservative. The percentage of writers, actors, directors, and other members of the film industry who are conservative is probably small. They won’t flip politically because Harvey Weinstein enjoys rape.

1 Like

Steve Hilton on his show discussed whether a cultural shift was brewing, that its “cool” again to be right.

Freedom from tyranny of the left, is getting popular.

People tire of leftist puritans railing against speech they consider wrong, that list keeps changing no knows where it will all end.

You missed the subtle point, are they really leftist? Is it all a scam, like paying the Mob “protection money”.

If you mouth leftist agenda they don’t boycott your show, protest at your home, destroy your property.

And the perverts get a “stay out of prosecution” card.

Now that its crumbling, like the USSR its collapsing as the walls come down, how many loyal comrades will remain?

Perhaps those tired of pretending to be leftist, will stampede out the door.

Nothing in Hollywood is going to change except maybe individuals will be a little more careful in the way they go about their sexual exploits.