Will Hillary Get The Nomination?

you mean the media and press, not right wingers

don’t forget to ignore that in this post too

because, narrative!

again < clears throat > hillary goes on msnbc, on talk shows and does speeches talking about trump and 2016 excuses

he lives in her head.

of course you all see that, so you post this nonsense

No, nor does she seem it…this is just Donnie’s fear.

Hillary is a private citizen, I could give two ■■■■■ what she says, thinks or does.

Donnie and his “followers” are obsessed with H. Clinton.

Interesting…we can apply the same to ANYONE…so you’re not really saying anything significant.

At this point he may as well hereby order her to announce her candidacy.

1 Like

No. She will be defending herself before a grand jury by then. To have any chance they need to field someone from outside the swamp. I’m still expecting someone like George Clooney to step forward.

That is exactly what they do. The leftists will defend them to the hilt however because the slanted fake polls please them.

Wasn’t it ABC that put out claims that the exit polls showed that Bush was losing big to Kerry…while everybody was still voting?

If that isn’t partisan then what is? They tried to discourage Bush voters from turning out the rest of the day.

I trust them as far as I could throw them! It was also ABC that put out the phony polls 10 days before the 2016 election saying Hillary was leading 50 to 38. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No. I mean right-wingers. They’re the only ones who become apoplectic every time Hillary makes a media appearance.

It’s not “rent-free” for a public figure to appear in the news. It’s “rent-free” to lose ones’ minds every time she does and declare that it means she’s running.

1 Like

i dont care that you dont care

but she is in the news and media

and i bet you’ll care if she somehow joins the race which so many in the media are talking about not just dan bongino

and lemme tell you something about the clintons. the are political carpet baggers extraordinaire. if her new “listening tour” indicates somehow she has a chance, she will be there.

Except a bunch of pollsters didn’t do that. And other pollsters showed similar findings to what ABC did around the same time.

And you have no proof other than your conspiracies to prove they manipulate the results.

It’s not prudent, though, to just make things up because you want them to be true.

This has been false every time you’ve said it.

Why do you keep repeating falsehoods like this, especially after you’ve been corrected?

She ain’t running. Get over it.

Again, she’s done and she ain’t running. She is, however, your typical grifter always looking to make a buck.

Clinton Obsessed.

Yeah, but it’s DEMS who keep bringing her up.

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

no one is “apoplectic” give it a rest

she complains about trump and makes excuses about 2016 in most if not all of her notable appearances. yes, he’s rent free there.

not dems. media, and press

you’ll get this.

yes, the media and press seem to be i agree