Will Democrats Declare A National Emergency to Get Rid of Guns?

No. But it’s good to see the fear of the future from trump supporters. Trumps stupid action created a dangerous precedent.

Thats not what I said…but hey who cares

It’s not nitpicking. It’s half the right.

We don’t vote on rights, remember?

Telling the govt that you have a gun and what amounts and types you have in no way impedes getting one.

Does showing ID impede people’s right to vote?

2 Likes

No we aren’t and no he hasn’t. Haven’t you read the thread?

Not in those words, but yes you did. But you are right, who cares, it’s nothing new.

Yes it does.

Nitpicking…next

Sure we do…all the time…last one was about gay marriage…next

Here let me clear this up for you samm…thats not what i said… if i had wanted to say that i would have. You dont speak for me or attempt to interpret my words for me…i know how to handle myself…you worry about yourself ok? Great…if you cant handle this simple concept then hey dont respond to me and we wont have to waste my time explaining something this simple to you.

1 Like

I thought you didn’t care.

I dont like it when you people attempt to speak for me…im not playing that game with you or the others…therefore i care about that…your opinion on things?yeah i dont care about that…

It can, does registering to vote impede voting?

Sorry but filling out a form doesn’t.

No. Bearing is half the right.

Nitpicking would be “It doesn’t say the word GUNS in the Constitution!!!” Agggghhhh!!! SNAP!

No wait, even that’s not nitpicking, it’s just wrong.

Nitpicking …so…im gonna leave this conversation and thats about it…you guys should come up with a better argument style…i know this one…its like country music…bad…

maybe the 1st amendment only cover religion. Trying to argue that it covers the press is just nitpicking as well.

Or the govt can’t seize your property without a warrent but claiming they can’t search your home is just nitpicking as well.

What a stupid hill to try and make a stand on.

The Govt can and will do anything they want.