Will AOC agree to two debates with Tina Forte, her Republican Challenger for NY’s 14th Cong. District?

More or less so than Fetterman?

I had no idea I lived in the middle of a lawless war zone.

I am off to go get me a new TV.

4 Likes

When she gets walloped in this race, will the righties be saying it’s because she was canceled and couldn’t get her message out?

:rofl:

One rightie in particular, for sure

1 Like

Munimula1Podcasts
She’s a slob.

It’s very revealing how the poster loves to identify Tina Forte as a “slob”, instead of defending AOC’s POLICY POSITIONS and how NYC’s street crime is skyrocketing [LINK], and one of the reasons for NYC’s spike in street crime is because those who engage in criminal activities, after their apprehension, are immediately released back into the community without having to post any bail, and are free to commit more criminal offenses which adds to the crime wave in crap-hole NYC.

The good news is citizens living in NY’s District 14 have a chance to elect a number of candidates on Nov. 7th who will not tolerate this soft on crime crap. The question is, will they reelect the very politicians who refuse to lock these criminals up and throw away the key, or will they reelect the very politicians who are partly responsible for NYC’s crime wave?

JWK

Why is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez comfortable with filling our country with millions of other countries poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations, when her constituents in District 14 are suffering the devastating consequences of an open border policy?

Well in fairness there are rules against cussing in TV ads.

1 Like

Seems she has a slim chance.

You always face towards who you follow.

What in that article makes you believe that - is it the line about none of the Bronx races being competitive or the fact that there is a third party in the race between aoc and forte who is likely to siphon away forte votes because he is on the conservative ticket?

1 Like

Well, let me suggest you exercise appropriate caution. You could be next!

Multiple stabbings occurred on the New York City subway over the weekend

JWK

Why is AOC chickening out of a debate with Tina Forte? Is it because AOC cannot defend her dangerous and un-American policies?

Last night there were gangs of masked people all around… just wandering from door to door… ringing doorbells… demanding candy… it was terrifying.

2 Likes

How sweet of you to make fun of NYC’s crime wave, and its victims:

1 Like

Crime wave.

Dude… crime was way worse in the early 2000’s than it is now

There is a post pandemic bump up in crime and hopefully the numbers will come down… but this is hardly the nightmare hell scape that some want to make it out to be.

Crime incidents are slightly below where it was in 2005… back when Mike Bloomberg was a Republican

Dude, thank you for acknowledging there is a crime wave.

JWK

Why is AOC pushing to end qualified immunity for police officers which makes policing of high crime neighborhoods totally ineffective?

Hardly a wave.

Today a guard at Rikers was stabbed 15 times by a prisoner. This is the same Rikers that has seen 18 detained people die this year and countless more get hurt.

Lee Zeldin has responded by saying that we should bring back Solitary Confinement.

This is the same Lee Zeldin that campaigned with DeSantis about how bad crime is in NY… when by every metric crime is worse in Florida.

Why aren’t we concerned with Florida’s crime wave?

@johnwk2 seriously mate, you obviously have a lot emotionally and politically invested in Forte winning so hope you will not be too out of sorts when she loses.

2 Likes

Let’s chip in for a Cameo.

1 Like

Lmfao definitely LOL.

Wish I had thought of that.

According to you.

See: Major crime continues to surge in NYC, up 36% this year: new police data

I’m down