Wild, Wild West in Texas

Well, well, what have we here?

“I’ve not been in elected political office for about a decade, but I can no longer sit on the sidelines and see what has happened in these United States of America and … the place that I call home,” West says in the video.

I’m not sure what running against Abbott has to do with “what has happened in these United States of America”. I definitely don’t know what Allen West thinks he’s going to change.

I won’t be jumping on that bandwagon.

1 Like

What we have here is known as a “grift” or a “con job”.

2 Likes

Could be, why do you think so?

Not on big als bandwagon?

What a maroon…and carpetbagger.

Florida, Texas. Quite a guy.

He’s a no hoper for governor.

Allan

Yeah, pass on that if I were a Texan.

3 Likes

West is trying not to bad mouth abbot. West knows that if trump gets upset and bad mouth Wesr. It’s game over.

Illinois, Arkansas, New York.

Nobody said he was.

Abbott seems like he is doing OK.

I like West…Not as Gov of TX though.

When did he leave FL?

2 Likes

The article doesn’t say how Allen West’s policies differ from Abbott. I can’t think of any of Abbott’s policies I don’t like.
He needs to come up with what’s wrong with what Abbott is doing, not what is wrong with what Biden is doing. We all know that, living close to the border.

1 Like

I think that Abbott made a mistake when he lied about the power outage in February and got caught. I know some Abbott supporters that were pretty mad at him. And then Rick Perry came out in the middle of it and said some pretty rude things. But it won’t be difficult for Abbott to run some of West’s biggest hits for people to figure out he is a nut job.

1 Like

Allen West is part of the Q movement he done a number of speeches at their events in Texas.

That means he is courting the Q members … trying to get their support, not that he is part of their movement.

A miniscule distinction.

1 Like

I’m not of a fan of Abbot, who ruled with dictatorial decrees, but West is a flake. Maybe the Kinkster will run again.

West should run for a House seat.

In Florida

1 Like

Who is that?

Kinky Friedman, author, singer, smartass, raconteur.

2 Likes

Isn’t his (West) domicile now Tejas ?