Wilbur Ross, Trump's millionaire Commerce Secretary, says he doesn't understandk

Could this administration be even more tone deaf. Good ole Wilbur doesnt understand why the commom folk can’t go out and get a loan. Just like Trump’s daughter in law they just don’t get it

Why does Wilbur Ross still have a job?

One would think that the Transportation Secretary having a secret investment in a Russian shipping interest would at least bring on some Congressional oversight.

Where was congress for the past couple of years?

Republicans don’t give a flying ■■■■ about the common man, but are more than happy to lend you money with a high interest rate.

That’s Billionaire Commerce Secretary with a “B”. Ross couldn’t be anymore ■■■■■■■ clueless and this could not have represented republicans/cons any better than if he had said “Let them eat cake”.

That guy drools on his tie while sleeping in cabinet meetings. Maybe Wilbur should retire/ be replaced.

It’s almost like wealthy millionaires who’ve never had to struggle don’t have the faintest idea how we actually live. So naturally we put them in charge so the can enrich themselves while standing on our desiccated corpses.

It continually astounds me that at at least 30% of the country is ok with this.

3 Likes

And yet we elect them to high office as if they grasp making 10 an hour

1 Like

Nancy doesn’t care… We all know that…

Weak sauce…and getting even weaker.

4 Likes

All dems want is open borders… They could care less about govt employees as it’s only 5.7 billion. A rounding error in the budget… So, put away the croc tears…

1 Like

How 'bout Lara Trump saying how the shutdown is “a little bit of pain” for affected workers.

1 Like

What will it be next time? and the time after that? and the time after that?

…and even weaker…

1 Like

Weakest sauce ever

The thing is that it is still working.

Talking to my Conservative parents this weekend and saying that my Coast Guard tenents aren’t going to be able to pay the rent they responded that the whole thing is made up.

When I said that if I don’t get rent, then I will have to cover the expenses of the building instead of paying for my own needs.

They said “you have plenty of money”

Then mom went on to complain that an organization in Norfolk was offering free pet food to furloughed workers.

So yeah… the narrative works.

2 Likes

what a jack ass.

fascinating isn’t it?

I had a co-worker tell me she couldn’t vote for HRC because she had vince foster killed.

And this is an intelligent, college educated person.

Indeed.

“True, the people might have to pay a little bit of interest but the idea that it’s paycheck or zero is not a really valid idea,” Ross said.

Why would she complain about this? Isn’t charity the conservative way to help people?

Comments by his daughter in law and commerce secretary show just how removed they are from the challenges of the guy that goes to work every day to pay his bills.

Lara Trump is whining about her words being taken out of context but why did she have to say anything at all.