Wikileaks just dumped all its files wide open

No, it’s not Trump Q, just internet white noise. It happens to all of us.

One thing I’ve learned in 20 or so years I’ve been here is that the people here are sharp. Anytime I think I’ve got the jump on them, I need to double check myself. In all that time, I bet I haven’t been the first one to start a thread on breaking news more than 3 times.

The media is a bunch of lazy leeches. If only one of them is talking about something, there’s a reason for it.

This would have been big news, they wouldn’t have been able to resist. If wikileaks makes a “big dump” you’ll see it in the NYT and FNC.

1 Like

Regening.

1 Like

@WuWei, the leak is ■■■■■■■■ recycled stuff we already heard. The whole planet has lost their minds. I am headed to In N Out to pick up some grub and a large soda without ice.

First thing you said that makes sense.

It is a Trump Q conspiracy theory.

You may have just found out about it…but it didn’t degrade into that…it’s what it is.

World is coming to an end…we believe in two things in common.

I agree the world has collectively flipped its lid.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I wasn’t trying to give you a hard time about it. It can be really hard to tell what’s new/real/recycled etc. I was more just commenting that it looked like it was being propagated in Q-anon circles. I frankly have no idea if it originates with Q. Who knows.

Damn I agree. Do you like In N Out burgers too?

I had to do a double take I thought you said impregnated in Q-anon circles, then I read it again. I am still laughing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aside from the weather and the views, there’s not much I miss about living on the west coast.

But In-N-Out is on that list. Although I like ice in my soda.

That’s quite a study limb. Lol. Hoax for sure.

Allan

Yes!

1 Like

Reason I pass on the ice is that I get more soda. And the co2 does make it cool.

I know, my brother is like that. I guess I just like my soda really cold.

Your brother is a cool guy. :+1:. I do like ice in my soda too sometimes.

Nothing on twitter is a hoax any longer they banned Trump and company. Twitter set new standards after the riot in DC. Wish they started after all the earlier riots. But the narrative has now been set.

In saying that I would never condone the violence and capital intrusion that happened by some crazy mother ■■■■■■■■

I have no idea that they were thinking about.

I love my country and the rule of law. The District, and other urban centers, has been plagues by lunacy for most of 2020. I sure hope 2021 does not turn into a Tiananmen Square year. But I suppose crackpot lunacy has to be stopped.

I remember a time when we could agree to disagree and public debate was fun.

Now back to wikileaks, that dump was a joke.

I also suspended my Twitter account. If I wanted to read what the narrative I would read the new york times opinion paper of record.

Well Allan we can agree on the hoax. This was feeding the wacko and lunatic unhinged conspiracy crowd with more melt down fuel.

Well twitter did edit some of Ayatollah Ali Hosseini Khamenei, a Twelver Shia Marja’ believer, comments for saying COVID Vaccine was not effective. Not sure that was an editable offense. But since they banned Trump (for life). Thay should ban a lot more others for life.