Wiki edit function has disappeared

I can no longer follow the edit wiki method of editing posts. Has it disappeared for anyone else?

.>

This is a Test.

(This is a wiki method edit to test.)

.>>>>

Now I have to check mine

@World Watcher - your wiki is still open. Do you see the orange edit icon on your own posts?

Mine works

Right now, when I click the 3 dots, it looks exactly as it did before the wrench appeared. Privately flag, bookmark, delete, reply. No wrench.

Did you get a time out, or something that would reverse your edit rights?

Not that I know of. I’ve been able to edit fine up until recently. I didn’t notice it until the last week when I went down to edit a post and I couldn’t, so I had to do it the “old fashioned” way and copy/paste the entire post, delete, then respond again and fix the error.

Test post…

Edit to add…

I can see your wiki changing from edit back to reply. I don’t have the wrench when I click the 3 dots.

Weird. But then there’s a lot of weird thing here, like not being able to log in sometimes.

Worked for me. In reference to @Demon post, I remember reading something about maintaining a certain member status by things like post numbers, likes received, likes given, etc. Not sure if that could have something to do with it. But I kind of doubt it, because mine still works and @party-free is a more prolific poster than I am.

Hopefully someone will let him know what happened, and fix it for him.

@GWH @Snow96 any ideas?

Should be fixed

You. Are. The. Man. Thanks!

I could give any one of the answers I gave tech guys at the conference I was at all week. One of them even blew water all over he got laughing so hard (shoulda paid more attention to the lectures I signed up for.)

Not to mention when I was using the self check out kiosk at the hotel, told the lady floating around she better stay handy . . . I was about to break her system. And I did. :smiley:

Good thing GW is around.