Why we still need Trump

You are obviously bitter that Trump had the audacity to beat your establishment team. Get over it. Bush IMO was excellent right up until Harry and Nancy took the congress and rolled him. His last 2 years were atrocious.

Yeah, he was really killing it until the libs rolled him. And by killing it I mean hundreds of thousands of Iraqis.

4 Likes

No issue for me. Luring AQ onto the battlefield of our choice was a bit of master strategy. And, we got rid of a thug in the bargain. It was a good move.

We know.

3 Likes

You have a different opinion. You’re entitled to it. As I am mine.

Time will march on from this false sense of leftist victory.

Remember folks, when conservatives protest something, the NFL itself bends.

When libs protest something, Chick-Fil-A gains record profits.

:+1:

1 Like

Folks, we all have different opinions about the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis our country killed and that’s ok.

The NFL itself bends.

People die in war. That’s what war is.

Some of us actually had a part in those world events that libs sat in front of their TV screaming at. :man_shrugging:

Isn’t this judges thing start to feel like ashes in your mouth?

1 Like

We noticed.

People are just jealous because they didn’t personally take part in the NFL bending.

its good that you noticed.

do you have any idea what it is that brings victory in war?

I’ll help you out.

To win, you must be the most brutally efficient killers on the battle field.

Diplomacy doesn’t win wars, it loses them,

1 Like

nope. just have to keep Trump around to replace any others who retire or die.

Was killing all those Iraqis winning? Sorry, I don’t understand war and am not the most brutally efficient killer in the world. My bad.

1 Like

Fully agreed.

The state has an obligation to treat every entity equally.

If churches have to remain closed, so does other businesses that involve close contact.

1 Like

Last night did it for me. I can’t. His rhetoric and inability to know when to just be quiet will only spark more flames. Riots in 20+ cities, and he is egging them on this morning? He needs to deescalate but he literally did the opposite. I can’t imagine what this country will look like 2 weeks from now.

1 Like

The SCOTUS once again refuses to take up s case because they don’t like the outcome they know the Constitution requires.

Roberts is not “liberal”. He is partisan, to the Court. He only cares about protecting his legacy and the Court itself.

2 Likes

People are really confused. The reason for masks is so you have some level of protection for yourself and others when social distancing is not possible. When social distancing is possible there is no need or benefit to wearing a mask. If churches want to fully open, advise them to wear masks and practice good hygiene. There is no reason medically to limit participation.

1 Like