Why we still need Trump

In case anyone had any confusion, establishment Republicans cannot be trusted.

John Roberts: Liberal

1 Like

Thats right any time a SC decision comes down that Trumpists dont agree with then its a liberal plot.

plenty of decisions i dont agree with but guess what, i accept thats the nature of our system. Not once have I made a post talking about a right wing plot or judges legislating from the bench. I just get on with it.

But hey perhaps Roberts has been coerced like he was with the ACA. Who can forget the classic posts from memorable posters telling us Obama was threatenjng his family LMAO.

4 Likes

you’re the only one talking about a plot.

Roberts has proven time and again that he is not the conservative jurist that was advertised.

3 Likes

John Roberts non-political

2 Likes

Yeah, it sounds like quite the struggle for freedom or whatever.

4 Likes

It’s always interesting when judges who decide to take politics out of the equation when making their decisions are labeled as “liberal.”

7 Likes

In case anybody forgotten. Roberts is the one who gave us obamacare. He has proven liberal more often than not

1 Like

Justice Brett Kavanaugh wrote in dissent that the restriction “discriminates against places of worship and in favor of comparable secular businesses. Such discrimination violates the First Amendment.” Kavanaugh pointed to supermarkets, restaurants, hair salons, cannabis dispensaries and other businesses that are not subject to the same restrictions.

When a law favors one entity over another and does not treat us all the same and a judge allows that, that judge then becomes a part of the problem.

2 Likes

He’s a big government liberal, not non political. There is nothing, absolutely nothing that is more obviously unconstitutional than the government limiting assembly and religion in the same move. these restrictions are not based on science, they are not based on medical need. All anyone needs to do in cases where social distancing cannot be maintained is wear a mask. Guidance is one thing, government edicts is another.

1 Like

Those places aren’t tax exempt either.

2 Likes

Justices are not supposed to be rubber stamps for the politicians.

No one forgets his vote. But he does not have the authority to the ability to create a law. That was congress that gave us ObamaCare. Or have you forgotten how government works.

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhh…that’s how it’s…different. Thanks for the libsplanation. :sunglasses:

Judge Brett pointed out that only by reopening church services could we complete the Devil’s Triangle.

13 Likes

He’s been a major disappointment and he was appointed by an establishment “republican”.

1 Like

Had he ruled on the government forcing a product on us. We wouldnt be in this healthcare. No he ruled on whether obamcare is used as a tax. Something libs denied up until that point. So yeah I think he has much to do with us being stuck with obamacare.

2 Likes

silliest argument ever.

“politics” per se, is no part of this either way. What politics would be involved if he sided with the church? this decision just highlights that Roberts is no conservative jurist. He sided with government power over constitutional restrictions on the government.

1 Like

That was on Congress…but I get your point. If only he had kept to the political ideology that put him there.

If only he had sided conservatively. If only he had decided like Bush.

1 Like

Blame W. He put the filthy liberal on the court. Bush is a liberal too. He’s a liberal sympathizer.

Yep that’s one of the reasons its DIFFERENT.

I gave him a pass on obamacare, I believed then, as I do now it was court politics and the only way he could keep Ginsberg from writing the opinion.