Why was my post removed?

I was posting to Cratic in the Legalizing all Drugs thread, and a post was flagged and removed. It read “And Cratic, you keep avoiding who is in these threads arguing to keep weed illegal. Why is that?” (or a version of that). I’m not sure why it was removed, because Cratic kept saying it’s progressives that want drug made illegal, and I was pointing out that is’s conservatives in these threads that want to keep them illegal.

I can’t ask someone why they are ignoring my questions??

It was flagged and subsequently removed for trolling/adding nothing to the discussion.

By trying to get an answer? I’d understand if I had just put up a snarky post to someone saying “Cratic won’t answer questions”, but it was a direct question to Cratic. A moderator thought it was trolling and removed it, or the system removed it? I really don’t understand some of the actions here.

4 Likes

I don’t know why they are over policing either… And they should not remove posts automatically because people flag it… That’s making us like facebook…

9 Likes

I’ts making all of us that have it happen feel unwelcome - the very thing we aren’t supposed to do, lol. Thanks Cratic.

5 Likes

Seconded.

2 Likes

“You agree that as a member of this board you do not have the right to not be offended”

Appears to often be be:

“You agree that as a member of this board you do not have the right to not be offended, but if you do become offended, just flag the post and it will be removed”.

5 Likes

Looks like we have a bipartisan agreement here.

2 Likes

Too funny…

What’s too funny?

Certain people feel only they are allowed to be victims.

3 Likes

And if that’s not a trolling post I don’t know what is.

And they wonder why they get special attention…

1 Like

Imagine a world in which you get told how to have a conversation, in which you are never asked what you meant, just corrected.

Welcome to the Twilight Hour. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s kind of how it feels.