Why was my entire thread just removed?

This is the exact reason I walked away from this forum for three months. Deleting threads for no reason and getting suspensions for small offenses. I just had a perfectly good thread removed. Gone, wiped out. Absolutely NOTHING in the thread violated community guidelines. My “offense” was putting this note at the end.

> NOTE: Any attempt to change the subject from the title of the thread is a violation of community guidelines and will get you flagged.

This was Snow’s reply when I asked why my entire thread had to be removed.

Threads go off the rails all the time, they mutate, they change. It’s NOT against the TOS for that to happen.

What I said is not a violation of any guideline that I can find. We are allowed to flag any reply that we choose. It is up to the mods to decide whether or not it is a violation. Or if that flagging is an abuse. If I am in violation, I would like to know which rule.

This is supposed to be a Safe Haven topic. I hope it proves to be. Please don’t delete this thread. It is not in violation either.

Wrong category.

Nope. That’s not what I was told. Whiff.

There is only 1 place where we are allowed to discuss mod actions and that is Community Feedback. Doing it elsewhere can be viewed as a violation in itself and might not go the way you like.

Okay. Noted. I copied this in case it gets deleted. Since you are an expert, what rule was my original thread deleted under? And if only one sentence was in violation, why not allow me to delete that sentence?

Typically if the mods see a thread in the wrong forum, they simply move it to the correct one. Right?

You have been informed in your private message why it was deleted and given other information on what will happen if you act as you said you would in the post that was deleted.