Why Was “Frontline Doctors” Video Pulled From Socials?

Here you go…

Fauci even called it a “wonder drug” to combat the coronaviruses!

The experts have made the definitive declaration that Hydroxychloroquine works.

You know those people called Doctors on the front lines actually doing the saving, them.

The blog is factually inaccurate in at least two ways.

*The study linked was an IN VITRO study…that is, it was done in the test tube.

If I had a penny for every drug candidate that passed an in vitro study with flying colors but yet did not work in actual patients, I would be one of the richest people in the world. The success rate of drugs from in vitro through to Phase III clinical trial is about 5%. So this blog massively overstated the importance of this finding.

*The study was neither funded by nor affiliated with the NIH. Nor is the Virology Journal an official NIH journal. The NIH did repost this article…this year, when we started to investigate whether HCQ would work against COVID. This journal was in part one of the reasons we decided to start running clinical trials.

This blog of course has been cited before and debunked before…but again we see the classic tactic of bringing an argument up again months later after it was thoroughly debunked, but pretending it’s a brand new argument.

1 Like

On Meet The Press this morning Brett Giroir, the assistant secretary for health who coordinates the administration’s coronavirus testing, said there is no evidence hcq is an effective treatment.

“At this point in time, there has been five randomized controlled, placebo controlled trials that do not show any benefit to hydroxychloroquine. So, at this point in time, we don’t recommend that as a treatment.”

Is there any proof that low doses of HCQ given with zinc does harm to patients using that as a therapy in early stages of COVID 19 infection? If not, why are media outlets interfering the the doctor patient relatiknshipand trying to discourage people from considering it.

Johns Hopkins article from July:

On June 15, 2020, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked its authorization to use hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, based on a large, scientific study that showed no benefit to patients who were treated with this drug. [emphasis mine] The FDA reports that use of hydroxychloroquine is associated with serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues. Other studies worldwide have halted their clinical trials with these drugs for COVID-19.

Your assumption the media is “interfering” is false.

On June 15, 2020, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revoked its authorization to use hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, based on a large, scientific study that showed no benefit to patients who were treated with this drug. [emphasis mine] The FDA reports that use of hydroxychloroquine is associated with serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues. Other studies worldwide have halted their clinical trials with these drugs for COVID-19

How much? Were low dosages given in the trial? Was zinc included? Were there patients in early stages of infection?

Unless these parameters were met in the trial they do not prove the therapies being promoted are ineffective or dangerous.

Yeah…and were they administered with a pat on the cheek, or a kiss on the forehead? If those things weren’t done then you can’t prove HCQ doesn’t work!

/sarcasm

…cuz the powers that be want you vaccinated, not cured.

The extremely wealthy resent having to accommodate unproductive mouths. They are funding the lions share of health initiatives and in so doing feel entitled to decide who lives and who dies. Their aim is depopulation of the planet to a manageable number sufficient to serve the elites needs. The Green New Deal to Starve the first world, Family Planning to cull children, COVID 19 economic collapse to starve the third world, bio-weapon development to cull the elderly and health-compromised… The rich technocrats want you and me dead. They don’t need us. Their robots will meet their needs. We are obsolete as far as they are concerned.

2 Likes

No, 'cuz the powers that be (i.e. Trump) want you to believe that HCQ is a cure…

1 Like

K…now who decides whether or not a patient who chooses to take it, receives it? A doctor and their patient…or government? You’re in very dangerous waters right now and I don’t even believe you’re aware of it?

2 Likes

We’re in the same waters we’ve always been in…science v panic v quackery

This danger comes about because science doesn’t move at the speed of the pandemic.

So we start making poor choices and taking shortcuts.

And people’s beliefs rather than science start taking precedence.

2 Likes

It is amazing how the medical research field of the entire world has aligned itself against using HCQ when we all know from sketchy websites that it saves lives.

6 Likes

I posted this earlier, but it was deleted for some reason. Trump’s own members of his Coronavirus Task Force are apparently in on the conspiracy as well. Yet, Trump does nothing to rid himself of these people who are intentionally misinforming people about the lives that could be saved…or something.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-birx-hydroxychloroquine-remdesivir-covid

Dr. Birx: Randomized trials show benefit for remdesivir, but not hydroxychloroquine

“Friends” host Ainsley Earhardt asked Birx why the Ohio board would ban the drug if it had worked “in certain cases.”

“Because science and medicine have always been full of accounts like this. And, that’s why you do randomized clinical trials to actually be able to compare patient to patient,” the doctor replied.

"We know in the randomized controlled trials to date – and there’s been several of them – that there’s not evidence that it improves those patients’ outcomes," she continued. "Whether they have mild, moderate disease or whether they’re seriously ill in the hospital."

2 Likes

All good questions, and until they are answered I sure as hell wouldn’t be taking the drug based off the advice of the POTUS, media, and a doctor who believes demon sex causes ovarian cysts.

3 Likes

People questioning the validity of a study by Johns Hopkins, but openly entertaining the medical opinion of Trump, pro-Trump pundits, and a quack physician.

We have lost our collective minds.

5 Likes

:rofl:

Yeah…I’m the one in dangerous waters…

1 Like

We’re past the point of rational debate with this when Trump supporters are adamant that Trump’s medical opinion rivals actual medical experts who rely on science as opposed to spirituality to govern their professional actions.

Take the damn drug, people. What do you have to lose? It’s just a shame that it will likely overburden an already strained system and potentially put other people’s lives at risk, if you think taking it means you can ignore the precautions currently in place.

7 Likes