Why Trump is Still Leading In the Polls?

I answered numerous times :joy:

Key word

Because of politics. Again if one were to build out the timeline there would some things missing.

I can tell you whats not missing

1. EU lauds his anti-corruption efforts
  2. he raids EU aid offices to root out corruption with aid money
  3. EU claims he’s corrupt and demands he get fired

Timeline this:

3 Likes

Yep. Corruption and Southeastern European Government are nearly synonymous.

And new boss same as the old boss.

1 Like

I’ll be voting Libertarian or write-in a candidate.

But but but……

Joe said he had no knowledge of Hunter’s businesses…

How is this possible???

Everything we are discussing today the Biden’s and their surrogates have been lying about for years.

It takes a special kind of gullible fool to believe these people now after they’ve done nothing but lie.

3 Likes

It was US policy. And the VP serving as Ukraine policy czar would have what influence on US policy towards Ukraine? None?

1 Like

Andy is not a journalist, he is a RW activist, much like O’keefe.

You are so deep in the RW bubble…you can’t even see it.

Thanks for proving my point.

The party that “represents” oligarchs is also the party that wants to raise taxes on them, and take away their influence in politics by overturning Citizens United. How does that work? (I am fully aware there are some Dems that are corporate Dems like Manchin that side with R’s on these issues…they are in the minority of the party)

More zombie lies, that will never die.

Indeed. Self owned post. Beautiful. Thank you.

It would be hilarious if it turns out that President Biden was a member of those LLCs. Then someone knows, even if it’s President Biden’s accountants. That movement needs to be reflected in taxes.

1 Like

They would already know.

He’s both Asian and gay who tell the mentally fragile libs, the truth that they don’t want to hear so…applying lib logic, you are now a racist homophobe. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

The dam is beginning to break where even the mainstream media can’t hide it anymore or the Russian collusion, delusional libs will comprehend they’ve been duped for years and this is more of the same. Pay attention now going forward and I’ll accept your apology when you’ve mentally matured. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

I’m sure that what you said when Obama let GE write the regs on light bulbs

1 Like

Isn’t it amazing how some leftists are still able to (D)upe themselves into thinking they’re anything but government-sponsored, corporate shills at this point? :thinking:

4 Likes

Jared Kusher Resume:

He became Senior Advisor to President Trump in 2017, and held the position until Trump left office in 2021. His appointment was followed by concerns of nepotism. Here, he led the administration’s effort to pass the First Step Act, a criminal justice reform bill signed into law in 2018. Kushner was the primary Trump administration participant for the Middle East Peace Process, authoring the Trump peace plan[7] and facilitating the talks that led to the signing of the Abraham Accords and other normalization agreements between Israel and various Arab states in 2020.[8] Kushner also played an influential role in the Trump administration’s COVID-19 response. Despite initially advising Trump that the media was exaggerating the threat of the disease, he eventually became a leader in the federal effort to procure medical supplies and develop a vaccine. He was a leading broker in the US–Mexico–Canada agreement, for which he was awarded honors by the Mexican government.

Since leaving the White House, Kushner founded Affinity Partners, a private equity firm investing in Israel

Hunter Biden Resume:
BIG GUY

1 Like