Why Things Are The Way They Are

That is an amazing post. Thank you so much.

Lost.

A perpetual state for you, I would think.

When reading anything you post, yes.

Here is my daily email from the president for today.

“Allan,

The lying left is at it again.

Democrats are distraught over the fact that their two-year WITCH HUNT found NO COLLUSION and completely EXONERATED President Trump.

Rather than accept the facts, the radical left has decided to double-down on their outrageous lies. We’ve seen them lie over and over again about President Trump, and now they’re doing the same to Attorney General William Barr.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer want to blame Barr, an honest man who has devoted his life to public service, for the fact that they wasted two years and over $30 MILLION of your money on a conspiracy theory that turned out to be completely false.

Patriotic Americans can’t sit by and watch Democrats attack Attorney General Barr for doing his job”

Lol. Looks like the president has the all caps thing down too.

Allam

1 Like

Funny, I never get anything like that.

You mis-spelled your name again Allan.

Is Mothership obtaining personal data from their email lists under the guise it’s for an academic study and then without those users’ consent using their data for political purposes?

If not, then there’s your answer.

They got it from Facebook.

It’s only amazing if you think there’s no difference between American’s wanting to influence an election for their own country (you know, exercising their constitutional rights) and foreign nations influencing an election for their own interests.

By violating terms of use. They got it via the API under the users’ consent that it was used for an academic study. That data was then bought and used for political purposes. Deceit.

They are not the same. Anyone who thinks the two scenarios are the same are completely ignorant of the details of how the data was obtained and used.

1 Like

I wasn’t talking to you. It was an amazing post. It’s a global globe now.

Who are you talking about?

You are not a patriotic American like myself.

Only true patriots get email from the President begging for money in all caps. A billionaire begging the masses for money and the suckers sending it to him.

Allan

1 Like

Cambridge Analytica.

I’m not.

That’s cuz they’re on the outside looking in.

When it reverses, that will be the GOP message.

Probably somewhat, but it seems to be a recurring thing. Obama and the climate change hoax.

I looked into this type of business a few years ago. I just never really looked into how to get the funding from a campaign.

I ran an email marketing company for a few years. The cost is minimal compared to TV advertising and the cost per acquisition is much cheaper. The email lists are easily obtained. At one time we had an email list of about 15 million. All double opt ins. If anyone complained, we had proof of their opt in from the domain, ip address and timestamp from where they opted in.

There are still some legal issues about doing this. We were CAN-SPAM compliant but each state has their own laws. It’s hard to be compliant everywhere.

1 Like

Dem/Repshepherds bleet how baaaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaad things are and fleece their sheople for $. Sheople have been being sheared for decades but as communication has improved, so has their methodology.

Will to power