Why the immigration problem will never be solved

It’s not like we haven’t seen what happens. Promises were made before and look where we are.

1 Like

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Letting in too many brown people make the Republican wake up in a cold sweat at nights.

The party of white needs white citizens, not brown ones in order to win elections.

Allan

Reminiscent of slavery per Harris…but:

“The photographer behind viral images of Border Patrol agents on horseback with Haitian migrants said the pictures that caused liberal outrage are being misconstrued and he never saw anyone get whipped.”

Our lying President.

2 Likes

no

Turn TV Man off.

2 Likes

Yes. Who should be supreme.

Well, you tell me: should America be a white majority nation?

TV man is influencing millions of people.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if it is or not.

America can still be America with a majority “brown” population.

As long as people adopt a love of the US Constitution and are willing to work hard, America’s ideals will survive in a demographic transition.

With that said, we shouldn’t be letting everyone and anyone come here. Especially when they are illegal. Measured immigration is the best policy. Our welfare state is already hard hit enough with american citizens. No sense in doubling the amount of people who will need public assistance.

5 Likes

Don’t be one of them.

I’m not. But I do worry about the people they are influencing.

Why? Are you so better that you have time to worry about other people?

1 Like

i’m not going to comment on all the racist crap the left is pushing in this thread except to say its disgusting.

on the subject of the thread.

1, secure the border
2. require all non citizens currently residing here no matter status to obtain biometric id
3. require employers to have a machine capable of reading biometric id if they hire a non citizen
4. fine employers 10K per day for every illegal they hire
5. increase legal immigration from south/central America 2 to 3 times current
6. make it a felony to enter the country illegally
7. make it a felony to overstay a visa
8. make it a felony to reside in the country illegally
9. make it a felony to work in the country illegally
10. the penalty for a 1st offense for such will be 5 years suspended upon deportation
11. the penalty for repeat offender will be to serve the sentence, then be deported
12. no person who entered the country illegally shall ever be eligible for citizenship
13. persons who previously entered illegally will be subject to the highest marginal tax rate
14. persons who entered illegally shall never be eligible for any refundable credit
15. persons who entered illegally shall never be eligible for any government benefit including SS
16. persons ineligible because of illegal entry may remedy their ineligibilities with 8 years military service
17. roll border patrol, tsa and ice into the coast guard and bring them under dod

Well, my original post that set us on this course was my astonishment that Carlson, the #1 political opinion show in the country, is openly saying white supremacist things on a nationwide news network. I wasn’t moving goal posts, I was responding in the thread.

Having clarified that, I’m game for whatever. Immigration does intersect with race, so this thread may be fine. In short: moderator’s choice.

Where can I find one example please?

1 Like

That’s what we do in here everyday with our discussions. Worry/Comment on other people and their actions.

1 Like

Fair enough.

@TommyLucchese 's post, #83(?).

I also saw this yesterday:

You might find it interesting.

Agreed, but let us work within the context we are given.

I don’t think any “race” is supreme (that is another term I would jettison, there is one human race), but Carlson’s assertion is that Biden and the Dems are letting illegals in to “replace” (or more accurately, outnumber) white people.

How do I know this? He explicitly references replacement theory.

You realize they’re talking about Biden’s policy decisions, right? Biden wants to change the demographics to elect democrats.

3 Likes