Why the democrats will lose in November

They are clueless. Totally out of touch with the average American. Right now the AOC crowd is throwing a temper tantrum because the supreme court has agreed that it is a bad idea to permit an unlimited number of the world’s poor to come here and be placed on public assistance. The dems are furious. And Sotomayor is actually taking pot shots at here fellow justices over this.

The dems will lose because they have no idea what the priorities of American citizens are. Americans definitely do not place the concerns of foreign nationals at the top of their list. Very few people are going to vote because they want more of the world’s poor brought here to be taken care of by us. It’s not what keeps people awake at night. If the dems want to win, they need to figure out what the people want. This in definitely not what the people want. Clueless and out of touch.

Maxine Waters said it in 2013 that Democrats were going to have to go down with that ship, that they could either address the American voter’s concerns or lose.

She was correct.

2 Likes

As opposed to the Hip and in Touch Hannity blog crowd!

2 Likes

Exactly. There is a certain breed of liberal who is led along on a leash incapable of independent thought. Nodding like a bobblehead every time chuck and Nancy opens their mouth. But for most, bringing in millions of the world’s poor to be placed on public assistance is a horrible idea. The dems don’t care. they will force this on a public who does not want it.

3 Likes

Same can be said for your run-of-the mill MAGAt

Nope. It’s not opposed to anything. It’s a stand alone issue. The dems are trying to force this on the American people. And the American people don’t want it. Am I right?

The dems are trying to force this on the American people. And the American people don’t want it. Am I right?

about half the voting public is democrat.

about half the voting public will support them.
the election will be determine by a hundred thousand people in key states.

You keep pushing this line like democrat don’t represent half of the country.

2 Likes

They are out of touch with…the electoral college.

I always found the phrase “American people” stupid like are they under the impression AOC wasn’t elected by the American people and that Bernie Sander didn’t win a number of primaries voted in by the American people.

It seem to me AOC and Bernie are very much in touch with the American people, just the American people that think differently then Republicans.

TweetEC

1 Like

Are you trying to educate me? I think me and everyone else here knows this. But they will lose because their priorities are:

1. Racism
  2. Foreign nationals
  3. Trans-everything.
  4. Tax increases
  5. Socialized medicine.

With the possible exception of insurance, these are not issues that excite anybody.

Okay. Which one of these issues really gets you excited?

1. Racism
  2. Foreign nationals
  3. Trans-everything.
  4. Tax increases
  5. Socialized medicine.
  6. Open borders.

Well, I’d argue the GOP’s turn to Trumpism in 2016 could be characterized as “throwing a temper tantrum”. And that worked out kinda well for them.

Okay. Which one of these issues really gets you excited?

1. Racism
  2. Foreign nationals
  3. Trans-everything.
  4. Tax increases
  5. Socialized medicine.
  6. Open borders.

Healthcare and the economy, which are inextricably linked in people’s minds, are by far the biggest issues. The Trump administration has failed on healthcare, and that leaves an opening for Democrats. If the economy takes a downturn between now and November (don’t look at the stock market today), Trump will lose.

So did the democrats. If they force us on to a plan that is not the exact plan that Nancy Pelosi gets, word for word then we are screwed. Why should we accept anything less?

I agree. If we get government-run healthcare, surely the government should be on the same plan.

The problem is that we don’t have many allies. The media, including the conservative media never mentions this. And millions of Americans seem to be content with accepting second tier insurance, while government types set themselves up with the golden plan. I am the only one I know who makes any mention of this. :exploding_head: