Why Paul's words rather than Jesus'?

I’ve often wondered that, too.

“For God so loved the WORLD that he gave his only begotten son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

What part of the above leads you to believe Jesus was only concerned with Jews?

Well that’s wrong.

He did. And He continues to do so, through the Holy Spirit. He laid that out at the Last Supper.

I’m speaking from a historical perspective.
Jesus did not travel much if at all outside his known Hebrew world, then under the control or Rome.
The Jewish faith then as now is still waiting for their messiah to come; so far a very long time.
Was Jesus that Jewish Messiah, Jews said, and still say, no? According to the religious elite at the time they were not convinced; you know the rest of the tale.
The very fact that there was a debate to that very question among his followers left behind after his demise shows that they didn’t even know for sure themselves, and they knew him best.
Jesus did not live in the age if the Bible, he lived in the age of the Torah.
The Bible came after his death, via Paul, and others.

Join the mob. Tear all of the statues of the Apostle Paul down.

Why did He pick such a backwards time and such a strange land?
If he had come today he would have reached the whole nation.
But Israel in 4 BC had no mass communication!

Ever read about Saint Issa?

I am not sure where Paul’s teachers are being elevated above that of Jesus? Do you have a specific example that could be discussed?

Women did not play much of a prominent role in worship in Jewish society during the time of Jesus. Men from the house of Levi fulfilled the role of priests, high priest, and even janitorial, worship leaders and temple guards. Men where chosen to be disciples, not women.

Though interestingly enough, instead of having the disciples rely of Jesus supernaturally providing for all of their needs, had the disciples rely on the support of the woman that followed Jesus and supported his ministry from their own means.

Because that’s where the Jews were, and some believe he was primarily interested in his own Jewish people, so that’s where he would have been.
It was not a strange land to him, it was his land, his country, his people, his home, and their religion.

I think you missed the reference in there.

Maybe you’re too young.

I know what I wrote.
I was responding to what you wrote.
This aint’ Tatooine, you ain’t Obi-Wan Kenobi, and I sure as heck ain’t no Luke Sywalker searching for a Jedi master.
So please less cryptiction, and a little more straight forward language.
My brother Guvnah. :pray:

Could you give an example of Paul’s words being generated over Jesus’?

Have you considered that we are where we are today and capable of mass communication only because he came 2023 years ago. Without Christianity we wouldn’t have modern science.

Folks… It’s a paraphrase of lyrics from “Jesus Christ, Superstar”.