Why not Susan Rice

Jomala.

1 Like

So the question is…who is really going to be president? Who will be making policy and important decisions?

Because it’s not Obama and his former cabinet.

So what’s the sourcing on Biden not having a say in anything?

Why not? That’s actually a good point. How many news cycles are we away from claims that the Biden campaign is nothing but an unconstitutional way for Obama to get a third term.

Come on let’s imagine some more.

A dartboard

1 Like

Maybe because her son is a very public Trump supporter. Plus she is threatened by the Durham probe as part of Obamagate. She’s a Flynn unmasker. She was in the middle of it all. Kamala is still worse for their chances.

2 Likes

Good answer. Based on D primary Harris isn’t very good at campaigning either.

It appears Biden is distancing from Obama administration.

Might be what he needs to do.

And Whitner, And of course, H Clinton as the Democrat nominee.

Why does Cruz support someone who accused his father of being associated with the assassination of JFK?

The angst from Fox News with Harris as Biden’s VP nominee is indicative that Biden was correct in his choice.

That is the first time I have read or heard that profferred as a reason for not choosing Rice.

Why stop at three terms: why not for life?

Deep state. Seriously it could about 20 different qualified females rice included.

Allan

Of course he did. That’s my opinion. You have yours.

Allan

How is that pertinent?

The funny thing is I can imagine “Why did Biden choose x instead of y? He made the worst possible pick” posts would have been written no matter who he chose…

1 Like