Why No Daily Covid Briefings From "the biden White House"?

Please check the CDC, or Google, or any number of other sources for that information. It’s easily available to you.

The weird, paid bot-like behavior of literally copying the same thing over,

and over,

and over,

and over,

and over,

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

and over

And that’s not even all of them.

You’ve started multiple threads with the same premise/copy/paste. Wantonly toss it into any thread possible.

And then post a

when called on it.

That’s STRAAAANGE.

2 Likes

So, instead of dealing with the message, you decide to attack the messenger.

Got It.

So, please tell us, how does flooding the United States with the poverty stricken poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries advance the common defense and general welfare of the United States and her citizens?

Incidentally, President Biden, by the terms of our Constitution, is commanded to "guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion" Article 4, Section 4.

JWK

This is actually really funny. It’s like the Bush “now watch this drive” moment.

"I won’t address the fact that I copy/paste/deflect the same claptrap over and over.

Now here’s that copy/paste again, just in case you missed it the last 20 times."

Eyeball roll.

Well, isn’t that special? Still neglecting to answer a fundamental questions:

What is the current daily death count due to COVID -19. And after answering that question, do we not have more serious problems, like our current Administration opening the floodgates and allowing a flood of the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries into our population, a percentage of which are infected with COVID-19 ?

JWK

This is pretty interesting! See: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases – NBC Chicago

July 21, 2021

“More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in “breakthrough” cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.”

Link is broken - do you have one that works?

FIXED IT.

JWK

I was just watching a Covid Task Force briefing. And I flipped around to see which cable news networks were showing it. And there was only one, MSNBC.

Yeah. That was a little morbid. Like they were keeping score at a ballgame.

2 Likes

A briefing from the White House press room with reporters asking questions??

I honestly don’t know and didn’t see it, so I’m asking for real.

My guess is that Biden supporting news networks did not want to risk airing his incoherent ramblings and will present an edited highlights with appropriate praise.

And Biden-skeptic network’s did not want to lose audiences by tuning in live to the full presentation of the most unpopular and uncharismatic president ever, but may stream it once they see what’s in it.

No, all of the briefings have been the doctors in their offices. And any questions to the doctors have been going through Jen Paski at her daily press briefings.

Biden has never participated in the task force press briefings.

Bump.

Still no daily briefings.

Just the senile plagiarist angrily reading speeches.

Sad!

1 Like

Record cases and few tests and masks available.

Still no daily briefings.

Sad!

2 Likes

You forgot about the short supply of the monoclonal antibodies and no Operation Warp Speed on other therapeutics.

1 Like

The blithering idiot won’t even answer questions after he gets done scolding people nonsensically. At least he has quit saying he’s gonna get in trouble if he does.

1 Like

There was a briefing yesterday, 1/12.

Although I don’t know why you guys are acting so snotty about it; it’s not like ya’ll would watch it follow the recommendations anyway

Weak.

Throw in restricting them based on the color of peoples skin.

1 Like