Why Men Competing With Women Is Regressive

Nope. Its XXs being ■■■■■■ AGAIN and men with hateful opinions of women like the one in this post stand cheering. But hey its only women AND NOT ENOUGH WOMEN TO ACTUALLY MATTER getting ■■■■■■ so people are faking it for a wedge (Says a man).

This is part of my second point. Why is the concern only for women and girls and not young men and boys?

Is there any real data to show that there is a movement of young men competing as women just to win? And if there is such a movement are they winning in droves? Is there an actual problem that has to be solved with legislation. The Idaho bill puts young girls in a position where they HAVE to provide proof of their sex if questioned. How does that actually solve a problem? Was there a huge wave of young men competing as women in Idaho that would warrant gynocological exams or proof of testosterone levels?

What is all of this actually solving?

That is why this is a moral panic wedge issue. It is making the whole thing way more outsized under the guise of “protecting” young women and girls from an “other” that wants to unfairly take something away… even though there is no real evidence that that is the case.

In all fairness, transgender :transgender_flag: human beings don’t make up a large percentage of the human population. Neither do human beings identifying as members of the opposite sex.

Break it down further into those who have any interest, much less ability, in sports, and that’s a small number. Even smaller numbers are females transitioning into males.

Would born women transitioning to male have a man’s natural muscle mass? Height? Upper body or cardiovascular strength?

Probably not. The two in my circle of acquaintance are in terrible physical condition. Are you picturing Elliott “El” Page an athlete?

That’s probably why no one is saying anything about boys and men being threatened by transitioning females—numbers and physical differences. Now I don’t see a rush of men to women, much less male gymnasts, looking to compete as women.

IF they did, though, like these male gymnasts on uneven bars and beam, they’d be damn good. And female athletes would have unequal competition.

No one is suggesting that women compete against men unless it is in an intramural setting.

The moral panic around trans teens in sports though is quite silly and I am glad that you can see that the number of people that we are talking about is quite small. The Idaho bill that will require medical proof of sex of young women when asked is 100% going to affect the lives of Cis Females more so than it will Trans.

Just imagine who the silicone bots, pushing this insanity are.