Why is Trump continuing to defame E Jean Carroll?

Great post. Thanks for the contribution.

He’s not defending Trump from rape. He’s challenging statement that are not legally founded, by pointing out the legal parameters it takes to establish them. Absent those criteria, the accusations are based only on feelings or opinions or … dreams.

And by my reading of posts on this board, Wu is not a guy to accuse of defending Trump. If the legal requirement for the accusations were in place, he would be leveraging that to the max against Trump.

What do you even say at this point.

Donald Trump was threatened with expulsion from his Manhattan civil trial Wednesday after he repeatedly ignored a warning to keep quiet while writer E. Jean Carroll testified that he shattered her reputation after she accused him of sexual abuse.

1 Like

The guy is nuts but I am sure his supporters will say the judge was denying his first amendment rights.

3 Likes

She is a lying piece of kook, suffers TDS and is funded by another TDS whacko Conway who paid her legal fees and most likely paid her to sue him.

Lefties always whine that President is not “above the law”, well news flash he is not “below the law” either and has the right sue those who he feels defame him.

Dems haven’t completely destroyed America & our judicial system, so I say go for it Mr. President.

MAGA

4 Likes

You aren’t for real.

That’s the only explanation

6 Likes

He is not guilty and yuns expect him to treat his false accuser with respect? That is being disingenuous.

3 Likes

how are you certain that he’s not guilty?

He is acting like an innocent man. He knows he is not guilty.

2 Likes

oh boy.

1 Like

She is the kind the left picks to do their dirty work. I hope she is happy with her ill gotten gains.

2 Likes

The nuts are on the other side of the aisle with the liars, crooks and thieves.

2 Likes

All he ever had to do from the beginning was say something like “I don’t remember anything like that happening”. I don’t get it.

1 Like

Yup; sorta like OJ. Looking all innocent up on that golf course, looking for the real killers.

1 Like

Wait, what? trump says he never met the woman!

2 Likes

Trump lacks multiple filters.

If Trump haters got a phone call in the middle of the might, from a spam caller, saying, “Trump case is fixed, don’t worry…” They. would feel extreme pleasure in their glee. It’s nuts and the biggest loss to the hate Trump club, will be realizing they aren’t in the higher levels of the club.

It’s nuts that Trump haters would do the thing that you made up in your head.

3 Likes

yes it’s all in my head. I didn’t create it.

I have an idea.
If I felt I was not guilty I’d fight and scream til my last breath.
I bet he is like that.

2 Likes