- NFL fans. If you go to a game you will be surrounded by 30 and 40 year old men who handle their alcohol worse than a 20 year old frat boy. Adults acting like goofballs. Jerks.
- The zebras. The game has become zebra dominated. Flags being thrown for totally inconsistent reasons. Legal hits are flagged, if the hit is too hard.
- The elimination of exciting plays such as the kick off.
- Too little action. Ten minutes of action in a three hour game is absurd.
- The players. The disrespect of America, the complaining, the arrests. etc.
The NFL is in trouble and they don’t seem to be in any hurry to fix it.