Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

Do it! Do it!

Agreed wholeheartedly he talks out his back end.

He writes for Think Progress, which is very left wing. Doesnā€™t change what Trump said though, and heā€™s got the videos there.

:point_up_2:

here is a direct quote from one of the leaders of White Supremacy and founder of one of the most popular White Supremacy websitesā€¦

ā€œTrump didnā€™t back down on his statement that immigration is destroying the culture of Europe. That was the most important part of the interview. He is now in the process of appealing directly to the people of Europe on the immigration issue, giving all of them permission ā€“ just as he gave Americans permission ā€“ to say that this action of marching in these brown people is destroying white nations.ā€

Actually Iā€™ve been following the Trump Hating very closely. :+1:

Seriously??? :roll_eyes:

As I recall, we have been down this path many times in the past. Since nothing has changed in that regard, I will do what I have always done.

Where is that deadhorse emoji when I need it.

Anyway Iā€™m moving on.

I know! The very idea youā€™d have an actual argument is ridiculous!

The Newsweek article is 2 years old. It is nothing but a Trump-hating hit piece. I spent a considerable amount of time debating that crap when it, and many similar hit pieces, first came out. For the life of me I canā€™t comprehend why anyone would want to rehash it now.

I simply canā€™t be bothered to play silly games.

Sure you did. Isnā€™t it funny how you are on a discussion forum but never want to discuss anything?

A simple review of my posts over the last couple of days would show that you are lying through your teeth.

The vast vast majority confirm what Iā€™m saying.

You spend far more time calling people names than offering arguments.

1 Like

The vast majority of forum members donā€™t know me from Adam. So once again you are spouting nonsense.

The vast majority of your posts confirm what Iā€™m saying.

Good god.

So the vast majority of forum members have weighed in and stated that peek-a-boo doesnā€™t want to discuss anything? Are you seriously pushing that crap? Seriously?

What is wrong with you? I havenā€™t said anything about what other posters think about you. Iā€™m saying the vast majority of your posts confirm you arenā€™t here for discussion.

If you would stop making stuff up and read what Iā€™ve written I wouldnā€™t have to repeat this twice.

1 Like

My misunderstanding. As I stated earlier, I concede that my earlier posts have been focused on going after Trump haters rather than debating issues. However, if you look at my most recent posts you will see that Iā€™m making some adjustments.

But to that point, if someone like BIGBEAR is looking to rehash 2 year old material regarding Trump being a con man, I simply wonā€™t go down that rabbit hole again. That isnā€™t avoiding a debate, it is simply choosing to avoid a topic that has been beat to death during the 2016 campaign.

The most stunning aspect of the whole Trump/Putin debacle, is that Trump was surprised by the criticism. He thought he nailed it.

Clearly, no understanding of history, geopolitical dynamics, strategic interests and situational realities.

All are rightfully shocked that Trump is shocked.

2 Likes

Translation: I canā€™t logically support the positions I take on Trumpā€™s perfidy.