Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

tweeting something silly isn’t treason. I have not heard from any official other than leftwing pundits that Trump committed treason. I don’t agree with what he said at the same time the left is going full retard again on it.

There’s a democrat congressman in Tennessee right now calling for cyber attacks against Russian banks. I personally would love to stay out of a nuclear war if at all possible just because the left is upset Hillary lost the election two years ago.

Why don’t the democrats just run a better candadate and beat him in 2020, it’s not that far away so far they are running on no platform other than Russia and Stormy Daniels I am not sure if that will sell in the rust belt.

1 Like

I too have eyes, ears and a functioning brain. So what is your point? your eyes, ears and functioning brain see, hear and intuit things differently than my eyes, ears and functioning brain. Fancy that. We have disagreement. Will wonders never cease.

:fist_right::fist_left:

Seriously? I’m kind of guessing that you have no earthly idea what I’m talking about in regards to spinning factual data to support ones view of the world.

The article is a Trump hit piece. That much is obvious to anyone who reads it. Its not about denying that an event took place or that a building was constructed or that an article was written. The major disagreement is the interpretation of those events and the spin surrounding them.

You obviously read the article as a like-minded Trump hating narrative. That doesn’t, by any stretch of the imagination, make the article factual. It simply means that as a Trump hater you found the article interpreted real events in a manner that is similar to the way in which you interpret them.

Well Obama’s FBI launched a counter intelligence investigation.

He also expelled Russian diplomats and seized their properties.

You just wake up from a nap?

I have every earthly idea what you’re talking about: you’re telling the world that you’re full of crap, and proving it with every post.

I asked you questions that would allow you to explain why this “hit piece” is a hit piece, and not a fair assessment of the facts. You haven’t taken that opportunity

The questions again: Do you accept as fact the set of facts excerpted from the article? Yes or no will do. - Sounds like your answer is “yes” you accept the facts.

If yes, than what would be your “narrative” that makes Trump’s repeated conning of money out of buyers of these properties not a series of cons?

I ask again, what’s your “narrative” that makes all this not a string of business cons by Trump? Can’t do it? Here’s your opportunity to tell the story Trump sycophant style.

That counter intelligence investigation was headed by James Comey.

President Trump,fired Comey thinking it would end that investigation.

1 Like

He didn’t say “interfere”. He said “rig” an election. Directly refuting trumps assertion totally different than Russian interference.

You will find many people on this board that will agree that ObMa shoildjBr dome more about Russian interference. You think he should have done more, as well.

Why aren’t you complaining that trump isn’t doing more than he is? There is no question that trump is doing less to confront Putin and Russia. Why are you complaining about Obama’ instead of trump?

1 Like

I’m thinking that rather than wallow in the mud of the past, we should try to improve our country for the future.

Which means getting rid of corrupt politicians.

I admit that would seem to be an impossible task, because since it’s impossible to get elected anymore without being wealthy, if you get rid of corrupt politicians all we can replace them with apparently are corrupt business people.

Can you refute each claim?

If so, please do so.

And that’s why both parties suck right now. Dems aren’t offering any kind of alternative, nothing but mass hysteria and fear mongering. It’s ridiculous.

If anyone is interested, these tweets offer a summary of Trump’s interview with Tucker tonight. I thought @NebraskaFootball for one would be interested, we were talking about it earlier today.

It’s an absolute train wreck, which is no surprise.

2 Likes

thanks Joanne

You’re welcome. He’s got all the video there, but his commentary is enough to know what was said.

its amazing. this is how he manages to come off with the 2nd easiest softball interviewer possible and we are supposed to trust he is just talking words and not basing any policy.
if only Chris and tucker had switched places

It’s rather scary if you think about it too much. I try not to, since there is nothing we can do about it. But he’s clearly clueless about so many things.

I was reading through Rupar’s comments(no clue who he is) he seems fairly biased.

A few quotes

Trump uses white supremacists talking points – says immigration is “destroying the culture of Europe”

—The overwhelming number of voters in Europe polled time after time agree with that sentiment and have wanted immigration from the third world stopped for quiet sometime. Merkel’s 2015 welcome statement in which she opened the flood gates changed Europe not for the better and since the continent has been running towards the right election after election.

Then this gem

Trump falsely accuses Democrats of wanting open borders.

Actually the number is 53% of democrats want open borders. When asked “if you make it across the border should you be allowed to stay in the U.S.”

http://harvardharrispoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Final_HHP_Jun2018_RegisteredVoters_Crosstabs_Memo.pdf

You can’t believe any of them. Trump says one thing and does another which in its basic form is a lie, kinda like Clinton was caught saying having both a public and a private position. On one side the democrats have been rolling with the three R’s for two years now Russia, Racism, Repeat. The republicans are running with denial.

It’s gotten tiresome hearing the same talking points and the media is eating it up for ratings and ad clicks and playing us for fools just like our politicians do. I think as dumb as Trump can be he has to talk Russia all U.S. presidents since Eisenhower goes to try to keep the country from a nuclear war with the Russia.

Oh, there is no question the guy is recounting what Trump said from a left wing perspective. And I don’t think Trump was “smearing” Democrats, what Trump says about them is something I generally agree with.

But overall you get the idea of what Trump was saying in that interview. You can also skip the commentary and just watch the videos.

It’s still a train wreck of an interview.