Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

We’ve all been there.

“Gentleman, Trump here may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don’t let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”

Groucho Marx in Duck Soup (1933)

1 Like

What you posted doesn’t give any Statement on to What Trump should be Arrested for.
On your very own Post March 15th 2016 was the start of the Hacking attempts.

So are you saying TRUMP was involved someway in that?

Good post.

You’re literally responding to a post with examples from before the election. Why say such a thing? Sad.

1 Like

What actions did they take against Putin prior to the election?

Obama told Putin to knock it off!

What are you even arguing? Do you know anymore? First you’re on about treason and now you’re asking questions clearly answered in my post. I listed some of what was done. I said it wasn’t nearly enough.

Let me quote myself for you:

“Obama done ■■■■■■ up”

“However, no matter the amount of what was done, the ends are what they are. What was done clearly wasn’t enough to protect American citizens and get the Russians to stop.”

Try answering the question.

What actions did they take against Putin prior to the election?

Well Captain nit-pick everyone but himself you asked this the first time:

which i responded to with this post
https://community.hannity.com/t/why-is-president-trump-not-a-treasonous-traitor/7407/557?u=hwyflier

which you clearly didn’t read because you embarrassingly responded

which rightfully earned my scorn

And then you changed it. Notice in any of your above questions how you didn’t say Putin? You didn’t say Putin. I had obviously described and linked to the actions our government had taken regarding the hacks. They were mostly domestic and then later threats to Russia. Just threats.

But now you’re changing the question to Putin.

Which is why I worry you’ve slipped. We may have to make you Lieutenant Nit-pick everyone but himself.
Since you changed the goal posts so obviously to now include the word Putin, I responded:

Now you’re emotional, and demand that I “try answering the question.”

Well that wasn’t the question when I wrote that detailed post that started it all, Lieutenant. But since I saw you had moved the goal post I decided to quote from you the parts of me saying Obama didn’t do enough. Because he didn’t. I agree with you. Figure it out, man.

3 Likes

Excellent post.

Not really, incredibly frustrating to have to repeat myself so obviously.

I thought the other post earlier was excellent but I can’t get no respect.

Yes I read it and I’ll ask one last time, “What actions did they take against Obama prior to the election”, and of course the answer is “none” as I stated long ago and you challenged.

Your wall o text pastings aren’t covering up that fact.

1 Like

Getting high fived for the wrong reason is frustrating.

I don’t know, he does have one talent. I’ve never seen anyone be quite so condescending.

might have to push him on his predictions to see if its him

it was a good post, you thoroughly demolished the nitpicker.

SOP

You just changed the question a third time. This time you ask what action was taken against obama. Are you Ok?

No, this is just becoming mind numbingly stupid and I misphrased it.

What actions did Obama take against the Russians prior to the election and the answer is still none.

Right up until mid/late October he was swearing the system was secure and there was no way anyone was going to to be able to interfere with the election.