Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

We’ve all been there.

“Gentleman, Trump here may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don’t let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”

Groucho Marx in Duck Soup (1933)

What you posted doesn’t give any Statement on to What Trump should be Arrested for.
On your very own Post March 15th 2016 was the start of the Hacking attempts.

So are you saying TRUMP was involved someway in that?

Treason.

j/k j/k.

Stating that he should have been arrested on July 27th 2016 comes with the benefit of a hindsight that continues to come more into focus each time the investigation publicly advances.

It was a response to @Illegal_Alien post

Crowdstrike informed Obama about the Russia hacks way before they released the information to the public so Obama did nothing about it. So if they are so great why did Obama Ignore them? He could have done something or said something way in advance before it would have any affect on the elections.

I disagree with his comment that “Obama did nothing about it”. I think the public record shows the actions taken. It also shows that Obama suffered from a lot of indecisiveness, and an undue ■■■■■■■■■ regarding the whole affair.

Trump was saying the election would be rigged. Obama thought Clinton would win in a land-slide and so instead of hitting the alarm bells he thought it best to keep things to a dull roar so as to not give Trump a reason to claim the election was rigged.

Remember Jeh Johnson wanted to have DHS assist states in securing themselves?

This was the general reaction:

It’s a federal take over! They’ll rig it!

Remember the g20?

Putin later told reporters an agreement could be reached in the coming days.

“We can say that our mutual work with the US in fighting terrorist organizations, including in Syria, will be significantly improved and intensified,” Putin said at a
press conference.

“I think we managed to get to an understanding of one another and to an understanding of the problems that we are facing.”
Obama and Putin also discussed cybersecurity.

“I will tell you that we’ve had problems with cyber intrusions from Russia in the past,” Obama said, without providing details.
**> **
> He did, however, issue a warning: “Frankly, we have more capacities than anybody, both offensively and defensively.” https://nypost.com/2016/09/05/putin-obama-exchange-icy-stares-at-informal-meeting/

Remember this statement from Oct 7, 2016?

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government. The USIC and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) assess that it would be extremely difficult for someone, including a nation-state actor, to alter actual ballot counts or election results by cyber attack or intrusion. This assessment is based on the decentralized nature of our election system in this country and the number of protections state and local election officials have in place. States ensure that voting machines are not connected to the Internet, and there are numerous checks and balances as well as extensive oversight at multiple levels built into our election process.

Nevertheless, DHS continues to urge state and local election officials to be vigilant and seek cybersecurity assistance from DHS. A number of states have already done so. DHS is providing several services to state and local election officials to assist in their cybersecurity. These services include cyber “hygiene” scans of Internet-facing systems, risk and vulnerability assessments, information sharing about cyber incidents, and best practices for securing voter registration databases and addressing potential cyber threats. DHS has convened an Election Infrastructure Cybersecurity Working Group with experts across all levels of government to raise awareness of cybersecurity risks potentially affecting election infrastructure and the elections process. Secretary Johnson and DHS officials are working directly with the National Association of Secretaries of State to offer assistance, share information, and provide additional resources to state and local officials.

Obama thought the dull roar was enough of an alarm. It wasn’t. He done ■■■■■■ up.

But let’s not pretend “nothing was done” or “this all came out of nowhere”. This wasn’t that long ago. We have memories, and for those that don’t, the public record is easily searchable. @Illegal_Alien statement:

He could have done something or said something way in advance before it would have any affect on the elections.

Clearly ignores our own memories, and the easily searchable public record. You could fill a book with everything that was done, and many have already.

However, no matter the amount of what was done, the ends are what they are. What was done clearly wasn’t enough to protect American citizens and get the Russians to stop.

If the government knew now, what it knew on July 27th 2016, as it watched a presidential candidate request and receive targeted hacking from the GRU against a fellow citizen, he should have been arrested on the spot.

I agree with this...why didn't Obama come clean about Russia

They knew about it more than a year before the election and did absolutely nothing about it until after Hillary lost. Obama repeatedly played down the idea that anyone could surreptitiously interfere in the election time and again leading up to it.

Good post.

You’re literally responding to a post with examples from before the election. Why say such a thing? Sad.

What actions did they take against Putin prior to the election?

Obama told Putin to knock it off!

What are you even arguing? Do you know anymore? First you’re on about treason and now you’re asking questions clearly answered in my post. I listed some of what was done. I said it wasn’t nearly enough.

Let me quote myself for you:

“Obama done ■■■■■■ up”

“However, no matter the amount of what was done, the ends are what they are. What was done clearly wasn’t enough to protect American citizens and get the Russians to stop.”

Try answering the question.

What actions did they take against Putin prior to the election?

Well Captain nit-pick everyone but himself you asked this the first time:

which i responded to with this post

which you clearly didn’t read because you embarrassingly responded

which rightfully earned my scorn

And then you changed it. Notice in any of your above questions how you didn’t say Putin? You didn’t say Putin. I had obviously described and linked to the actions our government had taken regarding the hacks. They were mostly domestic and then later threats to Russia. Just threats.

But now you’re changing the question to Putin.

Which is why I worry you’ve slipped. We may have to make you Lieutenant Nit-pick everyone but himself.
Since you changed the goal posts so obviously to now include the word Putin, I responded:

Now you’re emotional, and demand that I “try answering the question.”

Well that wasn’t the question when I wrote that detailed post that started it all, Lieutenant. But since I saw you had moved the goal post I decided to quote from you the parts of me saying Obama didn’t do enough. Because he didn’t. I agree with you. Figure it out, man.

Excellent post.

Not really, incredibly frustrating to have to repeat myself so obviously.

I thought the other post earlier was excellent but I can’t get no respect.

Yes I read it and I’ll ask one last time, “What actions did they take against Obama prior to the election”, and of course the answer is “none” as I stated long ago and you challenged.

Your wall o text pastings aren’t covering up that fact.

Getting high fived for the wrong reason is frustrating.

I don’t know, he does have one talent. I’ve never seen anyone be quite so condescending.

might have to push him on his predictions to see if its him

it was a good post, you thoroughly demolished the nitpicker.

SOP