Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

He mispoke- he meant to say “wrong and sorrowful denials”…

2 Likes

We know the US has been and is currently under attack by a hostile foreign power. No US military or intel agency disagrees with this.

Yet the CiC has steadfastly denied that it is even happening and is certainly not doing anything about it, and in fact appears to be subservient and friendly to the nation that is doing the attacking.

Why isn’t that treasonous?

Trump sycophants who claim familiarity with Trump’s “business” career and at the same time claim he’s not a con man should really read this summary article, with special attention to the quoted little bit:

What do you think? Think the facts would penetrate at all? Yeah, me neither.

Regurgitating like-minded Trump hating material isn’t providing factual information. It is simply regurgitating Trump-hating talking points.

They aren’t one and the same. They really aren’t.

1 Like

Did you read the article? (If yes, You must be an extremely fast reader.) It contains actual factual information about Trump’s dealings.

If you do, please give the Trump sycophant not-a-con-man narrative for the facts cited. That would be interesting.

Oh boy we got this one on the run! LOL

I think its something to remember trump is a 70 something old man. His brain is 60% of its peak at best. Old people disease. hopefully he doesn’t drive. Such a ■■■■■ around Putin. Heston would have never been so weak!

weak

10 char

No we know he is a Con. What will come out will be why, he is behaving the way he is. So weak on Russia and around Putin. Because right now its not making a lot of sense, but in time, it will.

Nah. They have to ignore how dirty he is to get what they want.

Guaranteed. Libs will do something to instigate a death that they can blame on Trump. Guaranteed…

I thought it would happen at the border a few weeks ago. But you people are an order of magnitude more frenzied now. You will sacrifice some of your own to be able to blame Trump.

1 Like

Most biased articles do contain some number of facts. But as I’ve stated in the past, it is how one spins those facts that matters.

Trump University

Total con

1 Like

Laureate University

Total con

Any Trump scandal can be countered with a “similar” Clinton scandal.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Do you accept as fact the set of facts excerpted from the article? Yes or no will do.
If yes, than what would be your “narrative” that makes Trump’s repeated conning of money out of buyers of these properties not a series of cons?
If no, which of the facts do you deny?

From The Depths Of Hell, Hillary Clinton 2020 Could Be Brewing

And she’s not the one currently in office.

Diligence will ensure that will always be true.