Why is President Trump not a treasonous traitor?

Sounds completely legit to me. :joy::joy::joy:

Wow, come on. Thatā€™s the best excuse that they came up with?

Yeah. He accidentally misspoke 3 times in a row and didnā€™t realize it until he saw the transcripts

You can make this claim only because of your studied, eyes-closed, intentional ignorance of Trumpā€™s business history.

LIAR! trump does not read transcriptā€¦not enough pictures ;p

1 Like

Again, you are simply reciting tired old Trump hating talking points. Geeze give it a rest already. :roll_eyes:

Actually Iā€™m familiar with his business history. Iā€™m also familiar with the Trump hating characterization of his business history. :+1:

How is he going to explain away his belief in Putinā€™s ā€œstrong and powerful denialsā€?

or praise for him injected into the document by the supplicants who work for him.

Are you also familiar with the Trump sycophant denialist, dishonest characterization of Trumpā€™s business history? All signs point to ā€œYes!ā€

You are simply reciting a Trump hating narrative while denigrating those who wonā€™t play ball. Par for the course.

Trump U ring a bell, sycophant? Is that just a ā€œnarrative,ā€ or an actual thing that Trump did to defraud students out of money?

There is no case for Treason itā€™s absolutely ridiculous to say otherwise. I think people who say it know this though, or at least I hope.

Just picked up the ebook ofJon Meachamā€™s ā€œThe Soul of Americaā€ today on Amazonā€™s Prime Day special (75 percent credit on another book for Prime members). Couldnā€™t have come at a better time. Looking forward to reading it.

Yeah, actually talking about the truth and what Trump has done has got to be really frustrating for Trump supporters. Itā€™s all going to come out in the wash though. Mueller seems pretty thorough.

Whatā€™s going to come out in the wash? That Trump really is a con artist? :confused:

January 2002 ā€¦ I believe this treaty is what Putin is referring to. If so, obviously nothing new.

https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2002/7734.htm

no, we already know Trump is a con artist. Trump U, the paint store, etc all prove that.

what will come out in the wash is how closely Trump or his team were connected to Russia (if at all).

be patient. weā€™ll know in a few years.

BTW, who was the poster here that said i was playing politics when i said this all would take 1-3 years a while back. itā€™s right on that schedule.

seriously thats spinach?

I think so. The 3.0 sealed the deal.