Why is our mainstream media not reporting on the current consequences of illegal immigration?

Now this!

This is disgusting…I’m out of words that won’t get me kicked off this site to describe what a disgusting corrupt-o-crat fraud President Joseph Robinette Dumbass Senile Liar Biden truly is. This guy is the worst most divisive most dishonest most destructive president of our lifetimes, at least, if not ever. He and several of the people actually running him around him should be removed from office.

Having said all of that…Today is the 6 month anniversary of Vice President Kommie Harris being appointed the “Border Czar”. I have a question, shouldn’t she have accomplished something in 6 months? Nothing has gotten better, in fact that situation has continued to crumble. Did she ever bumble across the “root causes”, all she has to do is either look in the mirror or at the clown sitting behind the Resolute Desk (if it’s not nap time and he hasn’t declared a noon lid on his day).

This Border Patrol/Racists on Horseback thing today. I can’t tell you how loudly I screamed ■■■■ You at my radio when I heard Biden answer a question about his administration’s failed policies allowing for a 15,000 person homeless camp under that bridge in Texas, with the “Stern Warning” referenced in the article Sneaky posted about targeting Border Patrol agents on Horseback. “These people will pay”, said the ClownShow in Chief.

Hey ClueLess Senile Whispering Dumpster Fire Joe…Here’s a message. Those patriots horseback at that southern border, you know…The patriots who’s jobs you have made about a 100 times more difficult with open with your policies that would be considered a failure by anyone except for the cartels and a bunch of lunatic libs…(Your border policies are a disaster for America Mr. President and I hope they get you removed from office.)

Mr. President those Border Patrol Agents are far greater patriots that you are…And have done far more to try to benefit this country than any public policy decision you have made since the tragedy of your inauguration on January 20, 2021. Those Border Patrol agents have fished babies out of the river, scooped up children left to die in hundred degree heat, one or a small group of them actually delivered a baby in that Haitian homeless camp this week. They have had to overcome the restrictions, incompetence, and pure stupidity of your border policies in an effort to try to protect this country. The Border Patrol agents you are maligning Mr. President are heros, you sir are a damn joke.

Here’s some commentary from foxnews.com from Brandon Judd with the Border Patrol. Headline - " Border Patrol union chief says Biden admin using ‘whip’ furor to deflect from handling of migrant crisis: Border Patrol union chief says Biden admin using ‘whip’ furor to deflect from handling of migrant crisis | Fox News

“The head of the Border Patrol union is accusing the Biden administration of using a controversy over agents on horseback blocking Haitian migrants to “deflect” from its own handling of the crisis at the border, while saying the furor is “completely and totally demoralizing” for agents…“They know that what is taking place under the bridge is very embarrassing to them so they are trying to deflect,” Brandon Judd, head of the National Border Patrol Council, told Fox News in an interview. “That’s the administration trying to deflect off themselves for their failures which led to the catastrophe that’s taking place under the bridge.”…Judd was referring to a controversy, fueled primarily by liberal activists and Democratic lawmakers, about images that emerged Sunday of Border Patrol agents blocking migrants in Del Rio from entering the U.S…Agents were surged to the area to tackle the wave, which saw more than 14,000 migrants camped under the bridge last week, and led to the administration increasing deportation flights. Judd has said previously that Border Patrol warned the administration about the potential crisis months ago, but no action was taken.”

Our Border Patrol Agents are heros…This nation should be asking what it can do to lend support and help to those people. Personally I wish Abbott would activate whatever law enforcement or Texas National Guard Forces today and start finishing that wall Biden abandoned tomorrow, but that might not be possible, to help those people.

Our Border Patrol agents are heros, our President and his administration and kooks like Al Sharpton and Maxine Waters and the squad need to be pointed at, laughed and, and told to sit down and go away (Which thankfully happened in Del Rio to Sharpton yesterday.).

2 Likes

Keep in mind the Democrat Leadership makes up a lie ___ in this case mounted Border Patrol Agents whipping illegal entrants ___ and then our Fifth Column Media and their Yellow Journalists repeat and repeat and repeat the big lie, just as they did with the Russia collusion lie.

BTW see: Photographer Who Took Horseback Border Patrol Photos: ‘I’ve Never Seen Them Whip Anyone’ | The Daily Wire

JWK

Is it not time for patriotic, freedom loving American Citizens, to take a page from the black lives matter playbook and energetically demonstrate in the streets?

Good gosh, do you claim there is a place where illegal aliens go to report their numbers? Of course it is an estimate. But no one (except perhaps yourself) doubts that the numbers you are talking about are a small portion of illegals. Lowball is 10M, but up to twice that.

Hanlon’s Razor

When freedom loving American Citizens demonstrate, they will be called insurrectionists and lucky if they aren’t shot.

Well said. Democratic Party leadership…MessNbc and cnn…the squad…general milley…mayorkis…pelosi Schumer mad Maxine waters…

None of those clowns has an ounce if credibility with me.

You are very generous referring to those as “clowns”. Domestic enemies seems far more accurate.

JWK

None dare call the Democrat Party Leadership’s arming of the Taliban, (our enemy), with United States’ military equipment, as TREASON. Why?

1 Like

Well there’s a kool-aid claim!

5 Likes

See this is why I love you guys…

I took me ten paragraphs with links and all that to respond to that post…

You got it done in 6 words!

Psaki is looking more ignorant every day.

Didn’t Circle Back say the migrants weren’t going to be here for long…

Yeah Jen they paid a coyote thousands so that they could sneak into the country illegally and go have lunch at the Del Rio WhataBurger and then straight back to wherever they came from.

This whole administration looks more ignorant…dangerously so…everyday!

1 Like

Of course, the question arises, is it not reasonable to conclude that releasing thousands of COVID infected illegal entrants into our nation’s interior would create a massive COVID super spreader?

Recent figures show only 14,382 Haitians out of a population of over 11 million, have been vaccinated. LINK

Keep in mind the Biden Administration “confirmed that the government isn’t requiring COVID-19 vaccines for people who illegally cross the US-Mexico border” LINK

And since July, of this year, thousands upon thousands of border crossers from this location have been bussed to a number of cities across our country.

See: ‘Not enough seats’: Buses leaving Texas border town packed with illegal migrants

July 22, 2021

"Buses leaving the Texas city at the heart of the border crisis are struggling to keep up with business — because they’re full of illegal immigrants released into the US by overwhelmed Border Patrol agents, The Post has learned."

Is it not a fact there is no way to control and reduce the spread of the COVID virus in the United States when the Democrat Party Leadership is creating a COVID super spreader at our border?

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

DHS is tracking them closely.

The Biden Administration is still using ankle monitors to track all those “asylum seekers”?

Hmmmmm. . . I have to check that out.

JWK

“Until you realize how easy it is for your mind to be manipulated, you remain the puppet of someone else’s game.” ― Evita Ochel

1 Like

Well it seems quite clear that the Biden Administration has ended the use of ankle monitors to track “asylum seekers”.

See: Instead of ankle monitors, new app helps track asylum-seekers released in U.S. | BorderReport

The article also points out:

“In fact most migrants are released so quickly from the South Texas border that they are being discharged without formal Notice To Appear documents that make clear when and where their upcoming immigration hearings are. Many thousand have been released with their booking reports, called I-385 forms”.

Fast-tracked release of migrants without court notices surpasses 15,300

The irrefutable fact is, the Democrat Party Leadership has adopted an open border policy and is inviting the world’s poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, Covid infected, disabled and criminal populations to pour into the United States! And the citizens of the United States and their children will pay a very dear price for that policy.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

You’re funny. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And now, they’re going to vote on a bill this week, to give illegals a “tax ID number” so they can give the a “tax credit” of $300 per month.

Outstanding!

And especially “outstanding” when we have our own American citizens in need, who now have to compete with illegal entrants for basic needs such as housing!

In one of the Democrat Leadership’s recent and shameful acts, which puts the needs of illegal aliens in front of the needs of American citizens, the Biden Administration has waived the legal resident requirement for illegal aliens to obtain taxpayer finance housing vouchers, who are now competing with American citizens and veterans for the limited supply of available housing.

JWK

2 Likes