Why is our mainstream media not reporting on the current consequences of illegal immigration?

And Australia’s moat

There’s a variety of methodologies used, albeit none are perfect:

This source says it could be around 45%, although I have heard others put it even higher.

Under the conditions we have today with over 200,000 people flooding across every month, it would be rather easy to get past CBP as most of their time is not spent patrolling the border but rather processing the mass of humanity coming across.

…which is by far the preponderance of the circumstances.

By the way this is probably a little off the topic…but America’s top race pimp Al Sharpton went to Del Rio yesterday to get the lowdown on those evil white guys (who are mostly Hispanic) and their racist horses. He pretty much got told to get out of town. Good for the people of Del Rio!

“Sharpton took a tour of the migrant camp on the U.S. southern border in Del Rio to “meet and pray with refugees in the wake of the humanitarian crisis,” according to Wednesday press release from the civil rights organization National Action Network (NAN), which Sharpton founded in 1991.

After touring the situation with Democratic Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano, Sharpton held a press conference during which he accused Border Patrol of using tactics reminiscent of the slavery era, but his comments were overwhelmed by protesters who accused him of being “a disgrace” and “a racist.”

Among the phrases hecklers hurled at Sharpton were “Why are you stoking racism where it doesn’t exist?” and “How much money are you making out of this?”

Why do you keep saying they aren’t illegal entrants when the vast majority have crossed the border illegally? What is your motivation? Do you really support the massive and unregulated crossing of our southern border by hundreds of thousands of other country’s poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, Covid infected, disabled and criminals?

Are you not aware of the devastating consequences this ongoing invasion is inflicting upon American citizens, especially our nation’s citizens who are in need?

A good example of the misery inflicted upon our own nation’s poor and homeless with respect to the ongoing invasion is the Biden Administration waiving the legal residency requirement to obtain public housing vouchers, which now invites millions of illegal entrants to compete with American citizens for a limited supply of available public housing.

See: HUD Makes Illegal Aliens Feel at Home With Housing Vouchers

Why on earth are you, at every opportunity, pretending our nation’s immigration laws are not being violated, especially those defining legal and illegal entry into our country and those connected with 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens ?

It seems to me you actually embrace and support the massive invasion of our southern border. WHY?

JWK

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris want elderly American citizens, who were forced to pay into Medicare all their lives, to surrender and share their Medicare Trust Fund with millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders. LINK

It seems to me those defending the ongoing invasion of our southern border by the worlds poverty stricken have an ultimate goal, turning the United States into a Cuban/Venezuelan type of government in which the majority of the people are poor and in need, and will sell their vote for a piece of "free’ government cheese.

We have domestic enemies among us, and they are working 24/7 to destroy our freedom loving country.

JWK

Is it not time for patriotic, freedom loving American Citizens, to take a page from the black lives matter playbook and energetically demonstrate in the streets?

Not drinking or smoking anything

Asylum seekers released are under ATD program administered by ICE

https://www.ice.gov/doclib/detention/FY21_detentionStats09162021.xlsx

Allan

Nope. They are legal and ICE watches over them.

Allan

I am really not interested in whether it was appropriate or not. I’ll leave that for you to care about.

LINK ? SOURCE ?

I think you just made that up.

And, you never addressed this part of my post:

Are you not aware of the devastating consequences this ongoing invasion is inflicting upon American citizens, especially our nation’s citizens who are in need?

A good example of the misery inflicted upon our own nation’s poor and homeless with respect to the ongoing invasion is the Biden Administration waiving the legal residency requirement to obtain public housing vouchers, which now invites millions of illegal entrants to compete with American citizens for a limited supply of available public housing.

Why on earth are you, at every opportunity, pretending our nation’s immigration laws are not being violated, especially those defining legal and illegal entry into our country and those connected with 8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens ?

It seems to me you actually embrace and support the massive invasion of our southern border. WHY?

JWK

Go back a few posts, it contains a ICE link for the ATD program.

(Alternative to detention)

All the data come from government websites.

125,000 in the ATD programs.

Allan

So, you are unable to confirm the vast majority have crossed the border legally.

And, once again, you have not addressed this following part of my post to you:

JWK

I confirmed 125,000 asylum seekers released into the United States under direct supervision of ICE.

How may have you confirmed that aren’t under ICE supervision?

Allan

Once again, you have not confirmed the vast majority [I think the current number this year is about 1.5 MILLION] have crossed the border legally.

And, once again, you have not addressed this following part of my post to you:

JWK

When you get tired of claiming 125000 people are being held on a short leash by a government agency that is being overwhelmed by the crush at the border perhaps you can make up a good story about the other million plus that aren’t supposed to be here in the first place.

1 Like

And where is your link for that number (1,500,000), or did you just make that up.

I showed you mine. Let’s see yours.

Allan

You did not confirm the vast majority have crossed the border legally

But my confirmation sources are:

Bing and the N.Y. Times

"In Texas Border Town, Residents Feel Impact of Migrant Crisis

Last month alone, more than 200,000 migrants crossed the border from Mexico, bringing the total for this fiscal year to about 1.5 million. More recently, the number of Haitians making their way …
"

.Now, how about addressing the following:

JWK

Where did you get that number from (1,000,000)? We have seen numbers in this thread being bandied about.

I showed you the government numbers.

Let’s see some facts that back up your claim of 1,000,000.

Allan

Have you read any of the reporting over the last 8 months? 200000 a month times 8 is what again?

From June and texastribune.org.

“ U.S.-Mexico border apprehensions for the fiscal year surpassed 1 million in June. Apprehensions last reached the 1-million milestone in 2006. But far fewer attempted to cross that year during the searing-hot summer months, when the journey across the Rio Grande or vast ranches is especially dangerous.”

That was June…it’s now September. Ok

Later in the same article. “ Border apprehensions have risen every month since President Biden took office, presenting political and logistical concerns for the new administration as Democrats seek to pass legislation that would allow the 11 million undocumented immigrants already living in the United States to apply for citizenship.”

Now I m sure you’re going to say “they didn’t all get in many were turned around”. Ok…some did many came back. Most got thru with a notice to either appear or report.

But let’s add a little something to your math problem. While our border patrol has been scrambling to wrangle as many illegals as possible (probably on their racist horses), a while nother group called got aways has been taking advantage of the unpatrolled un fenced areas (thanks to Biden). This is from the center for immigration studies…cis.org. It’s a little dated but you can just taken the April math and expand it a few months.

“Apprehensions” all along the southern border skyrocketed from about 70,000 per month during fall 2020 to 100,000 in February, and 172,000 in March, a 15-year peak. Just counting the physical apprehensions, April numbers are expected to come in higher yet.

But even if not, closely-held got-away numbers that have leaked to the public indicate that the historic 20-year swell was already here in February and March. For instance, an April 2 Washington Post story quoted anonymous CBP officials familiar with got-away data as saying nearly 1,000 people per day, 30,000 a month, are sneaking into the United States without being identified or taken into custody because agents are diverted to attend migrant families and unaccompanied children now pouring over the border in vast numbers.

The got-away numbers on top of the publicly reported ones are the highest in recent memory, the newspaper reported two officials as saying.

Other sources suggest that the got-aways are higher even than what the Washington Post reported. Numbers leaked to the anti-cartel website Tripwires and Triggers, operated by former Texas Department of Public Safety Captain Jaeson Jones, show CBP logged more than 38,000 got-aways in March alone, which would push the illegal crossing numbers up by 22 percent to a 20-year high of 210,000.“

It’s time to stop playing stupid children’s games with numbers. You say Ice has 125000 people on a short leash. Yay I guess.

Those agencies have been overwhelmed by Biden’s stupid policies. So you don’t know beyond a chart how much Ice really knows about those folks do you.

And even if everything you say is true…125000 people doesn’t even add up to one month if that last 8.

It’s time we stop playing games with our southern border and recognize that Biden has given us a national security crisis, a humanitarian crisis, a public health crisis, and an historic crisis at our southern border. That border is wide open and Biden and company have irresponsibly done nothing (other than call out the racist horses) to solve the problem they caused.

Until you recognize that fact nothing else you say is anything but diversion.

1 Like

So I just listened to a speech by clueless Joe. They actually let him take questions.

The first question was from a reporter I think from abc. I don’t remember the whole question but the gist was “you campaigned on restoring the soul of the country…and treating immigrants with dignity. Are you responsible for the Haitians recently camped in Texas and how was that dignity?” Words to that effect. She asked about his responsibility for Bidenville under the Texas bridge basically…

That lying sack of corruption ignored the question and went straight to attacking our horse back border patrol agents. He didn’t even take a breath…and his answers were a bunch of damn lies.

Joe Biden is the biggest dirtbag to ever set foot in the Oval Office.

2 Likes