Why is it the fake news and some Democrats are tring to sell us garbage?

The new green deal is written from some kind of science fiction movie like Star Wars.

1 Like

Trump’s not like Obama who created his own deepstate media to control public opinion.

:rofl:, grasping at straws are you, why did he support the Democrats to slander the President, he could of pulled the fifth and he probably should of course it looks like Jorden opened anther can of worms for Cohen and his foreign dealings.

Other then their vote?

We can agree that Cohen opened a can of worms.

Yes. The deep state. They are the ones who have been convicted of criminal offenses…

Because… Obama.

Because… Hillary

Because…

Nothing is Lyin’ Don’s Fault.

You may wan to take a look at members of the current administration and their relation to Fox News.

I would assume something like that would be taken care of before do date.

You mean those who didn’t tell the Russian collusion story?

The result of that insight is this: Trumplicans have no credibility, no integrity, and no sense of the truth anymore.

1 Like

No, they told a story about Russian collusion.

Hillary hired Lawyers who helped her delete evidence of her personal server, Cohen did it to him self.

Ironic that these two posts are in the same thread. It would seem that some think that Cohen is not credible when it suits their purpose, yet do think he’s credible when it comes to collusion. Interesting.

Just like the “Hands up don’t shoot lie” that was pushed by the same fake news.

The only con right now is the fake news and some of these Democrats feeding them the garbage.

Just like the “90 percent of illegal drugs cross our border where there is no wall” fake news. The easily refutable lie that you won’t educate yourself about because you would rather take his word for it.

Some Democrats are depending on the fake news to make people believe it sadly.

Controlled environments suppress drug and human trafficking like the port, there for the wall is needed!

Are you telling me the fake news is working?

Its on the record for goodness sake! It’s that backward liberal existence, facts are false and lies are truth! :roll_eyes: I call it the vicious cycle of liberalism.

1 Like