Why is it mostly Democrat Towns have riots?

I hope so. There needs to be consequences for this sort of lawlessness.

1 Like

How? Well here’s what we’re seeing. Liberals punishing liberals. Mobs rampaging through liberal areas destroying everything in sight. Burning down, the small grocery store. liquor store, auto parts and electronics store and everything else they can set ablaze… So when the rioting stops, nothing is left but a charred mess. The jobs, business and services in these liberal neighborhoods are gone. Many for good. And what about us in the conservative burbs? We sit back and watch it on TV. Totally unaffected. Like it’s happening a thousand miles away. So thank you Antifa and other rioters for targeting liberal areas and allowing the peaceful, conservative burbs to remain peaceful. :+1:

Like Brunswick Georgia?

Exactly…thats the problem. You can’t relate to the problems people of color have to deal with.

In fairness, there are libs in front of their TV’s suffering from envy in places where no free-stuff-grabs are happening.

2 Likes

No like the inner cities. How’s your neighborhood doing? My Autozone is still standing. But if you want to convince yourself that it’s the conservative areas that are suffering most, I encourage you to do so. :laughing:

Can you? How do you plan on fixing YOUR problem?

as long as they haven’t burned down the luxury ice cream factories…

I understand their anger, absolutely. I can’t fix the problems they deal with. I argue all the time with my gf ( not literally argue) about it, if you go down one of interstates in our area, seems like 9 times out of 10, if you see a car pulled over by the cops its a black person driving.

Congratulations. I’m glad you understand. What I saw pissed me off as much as it did anybody else. At least as much as it pissed you off. Maybe more. I don’t support arson. But, if there must be arson, I would prefer the liberals who do it, focus on liberal areas. My neighborhood was lovely. Still is. :us:

So you understand the actions of ANTIFA thugs burning down the very same poor neighborhoods you seem to have feelings for? :confused:

Congrats.

For what? I didn’t do anything. I’m just grateful that liberals are raging against liberals. Very considerate of them to leave most conservative areas untouched. Should I not be grateful?

Absolutely. Congratulations. It’s amazing.

It really isn’t amazing at all if you think about it. This is typical. My neighborhood has never been rioted. Ever. Thanks libs! I don’t want them to destroy anything. Even themselves.

Wow! That’s awesome.

[quote=“AngraMainyu, post:15, topic:231735, full:true”]

:yum: :+1:

And you know those who are committing criminal acts against property and people are liberals because?

I guarantee the vast majority of those rioting are doing so not because of a social cause but because they want to take advantage of the chaos.

1 Like

What a bizarre thing to preen and peacock about.

1 Like

Isn’t it though?..Mayberry hasn’t been touched…yippee!