Why is CNN still moderating the Democratic debates?

As often as both have been explained to you why are you still repeating the same question?

See the US Constitution.

voting goes on for at least three weeks in every state in the union.

I have the wherewithal to ask questions.

You already know the answers so what is the point?

It’s like the irritating child in the back of the car who keeps asking “are we there yet” every five miles.

Again, you know the answers so what is the point?

It is my prerogative to post as I see fit within the ToS of this site.

Nobody said otherwise, why can’t you answer the question?

You know the answers so what is the point of continually repeating it?

An exchange of ideas and points of view are integral to the success of a site like this.

You aren’t exchanging anything, you already know the answers and have for months.

2 Likes

It’s all out blitz at this point for the establishment to sink Sanders again. I don’t think it was an accident that the mic was live and zoomed in on Warren and Sanders after the debate when she told him “I think you called me a liar on national TV”.

They want him out.

1 Like

The way the question was framed was a low move by CNN, even the audience caught it.

oh i know it doesnt sound smart to you, with all those new democrat voters along the southern border, and LA county…

it must sound downright crazy ever since 2016.

ever since then there’s an amazing new revelation among the left and democrats that they are suddenly more knowledgeable than the founders about proportional representation and government. in fact anything in the constitution that stands in the way of their political objectives should be removed or altered

2 Likes

He like most dem’s prefers mob rule.

1 Like

i think dems go beyond that actually. “by all means necessary” is their general approach to anything, regardless of elections (eg, cemetery votes), constitution, procedure, protocol…

now if they lose elections they just impeach, for revenge, over nothing

1 Like

Democrats have given up even the pretext of respecting either the law or constitution.

Now it’s “win at any cost by any means necessary”.

2 Likes

exactly! and they know it, but are flagrant in their disregard because they have massive propaganda support in tweeter and media, and “news” etc

Bernie Sanders is not really a Democrat. But if Sanders is not selected as the 2020 Democratic nominee, Republicans will be going on about how it was rigged against him again.

1 Like

it already is apparent. as it was then when the DNC was caught doing it

it’s not like it’s a conspiracy. it’s a matter of record

Australia has used preferential voting and proportional representation for many decades.

I have some other suggestions.

Australia should be using the US as a model.

Your citizens had their gun rights revoked.

Not a system I would ever respect, let alone emulate.

:kangaroo:

What happened to the emu?

Australia’s electoral system is vastly superior to the USA’s.

I am glad you like it.

You know we have a saying here.

Kangaroo Court and it is apparently an American invention (from WIKI)

The term kangaroo court is often erroneously believed to have its origin from the courts of Australia’s penal colonies.[3] The Oxford English Dictionary cites the first published instance of the term as from an American source, A Stray Yankee in Texas by Philip Paxton, published in the year 1853.[4] There are, however, earlier instances of the term including an 1841 article in The Daily Picayune in New Orleans that quotes another publication, the Concordia Intelligencer reporting several lynchings instituted “on charges of the Kangaroo court.” The Picayune article also asks “What is a Kangaroo court, neighbor?”[5] Some sources suggest that it may have been popularized during the California Gold Rush of 1849 to which many thousands of Australians flocked. In consequence of the Australian diggers’ presence, it may have come about as a description of the hastily carried-out proceedings used to deal with the issue of claim jumping miners.[3] Ostensibly, the term comes from the notion of justice proceeding “by leaps”, like a kangaroo[6] – in other words, “jumping over” (intentionally ignoring) evidence that would be in favour of the defendant. An alternative theory is that as these courts are often convened quickly to deal with an immediate issue, they are called kangaroo courts as they have “jumped up” out of nowhere like a kangaroo. Another possibility is that the phrase could refer to the pouch of a kangaroo, meaning the court is in someone’s pocket. The phrase is popular in the UK, US, Australia and New Zealand and is still in common use.[7] In South Korea, the equivalent term for a kangaroo court is “people’s trial”, originating from the time of the Korean War when such courts operated in South Korea during North Korean occupation.[8]

Claim jumpers.

:kangaroo: