Why have laws if libs don't want to follow em?

You unfriend someone on Facebook and they red flag you for guns.

4 Likes

9 out of 10 times, the sheep calling for mindless emulation have never even been to the places they’re coveting.

The trump administration breaks laws every day. I’d start there with the cleanup.

1 Like

Another good point. I like it when they tell me about Honduras and El Salvador.

1 Like

Damn… :thinking: There are browser extensions that give you a notification when you get unfriended too. I think I’m gonna start stocking popcorn.

So they do believe in laws for one but not for thee.

And I’m sure if the teacher did press charges she would be fired for racism.

It’s how libs roll.

1 Like

They lie right in the progressive manifesto…

Our approach is simple to summarize and is built upon the ideas of generations of progressives from Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin Roosevelt to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Barack Obama: everyone gets a fair shot, everyone does his or her fair share, and everyone plays by the same rules . As progressives, we believe that everyone deserves a fair shot at a decent, fulfilling, and economically secure life. We believe that everyone should do his or her fair share to build this life through education and hard work and through active participation in public life. And we believe that everyone should play by the same set of rules with no special privileges for the well-connected or wealthy.

No SPECIAL Privileges?

That is some funny material right there.

:do_not_litter:

2 Likes

Only if she runs for office in 30 years.

They can’t see the themselves in the mirror. It’s the same type of narcissism that leads them to believe that their opinion is superior and that they are above everyone else. Narcissists cannot see themselves in the mirror, as it would lead to the revelation that they are not better than anyone else. It would expose their false selves as a sham. So for this reason, and the reason that they think in terms of black-and-white, leads them to great lengths of hypocrisy. It’s sad to see, but I’m quickly losing empathy for them, since most are becoming incredibly hateful.

4 Likes

They think that they’re perfect. It really is disordered thinking.

It’s as if they think that legislating and regulating everything will be a solution. Liberals used to be free-thinking individualists, and now, they are just the opposite.

I watched them all have opinions and fantasies about “what Iraqis and Afghanis want” for years having never even met one. Oh, the expert opinions there.

3 Likes

Mostly every liberal in Jersey follows the assault style weapon ban and 10 Round mag law. Plenty of gun control laws and they rarely get violated except for the occasional stop over in Newark. but I can bring guns into Texas. Who runs afoul of our strict gun laws.

Allan

Cool story bro.

I don’t have to meet Iraqis to know the wrong headed policy of exporting democracy was bad.

Allan

It is vastly different to enforce a law I don’t like because it could make people feel bad than it is to enforce a law I do like. (Paraphrased from multiple posts in the thread on ICE)

1 Like

Why have morals if cons won’t follow them?

It seems to me there is a pathological need to convince people that so and so is racist, Nazi, whatever. Just the worst characterizations possible at a personal level.

And the reason is to drown out the voice of dissent. To convince people the voice isn’t worth listening to.

6 Likes

If I can just write a law good enough and enough of them, and force people to follow them, everything will be great.

I have to do it because they just don’t see the truth of the way. They will if I can just drag them there. I know it. I just know it!

4 Likes

I’ll admit, it’s kind of been a nice break from the “rUsSiA RuSsIa rUsSiA” but unfortunately, it’s also back to the same lame nazis under their beds routine again.

1 Like