Why fox news is sooo important

Lol. If you love my irony then you should really dig my sarcasm.

Sarcasm is a tool of humor and weapon of the weak.

Maybe. But this topic isn’t about ridiculing the viewer. It’s about the necessity of having diverse opinions represented. Know what I mean, Gene?

Here is my whole point in a nutshell.

1.There are 6 networks. Conservatives believe that 5 of them are biased and 1 of them is not.

2.There are 6 networks. Liberals believe that 1 of them is biased and 5 of them are not.

3.There are 6 networks. Realists believe that 6 of them are biased and 0 are not.

Who said that? Are you quoting Gandhi? Or Bhudda?

My screen name isn’t “Gene” so please don’t refer to me as such.

Stop posting the same thing over and over, its boring.

CBS is now hiring a Republican, probably so they can just say they hire x percent of Republicans. His number one qualification, of course…he hates Trump.

We should bring back the fairness doctrine…

Truth is cable network news is just an echo chamber, folks that watch those networks no longer go there to become informed they watch to be reaffirmed.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky.

He is russian. Ironic considering the love of trump

2 Likes

:smile::smiley::rofl::joy::grin:

Obviously, I am referring to Flake, btw.

Wait, you said “rarely does a Fox News anchor interrupt them or I would’nt shout so much at my TV or fast forward”.

But now Juan can’t be interrupted fast enough and you fast forward anyway. So much for your observational cred pertaining to how libs are treated on Fox.

blabber, blabber, blabber, libs… blabber, blabber, blabber Juan

You mean this?

1.There are 6 networks. Conservatives believe that 5 of them are biased and 1 of them is not.

2.There are 6 networks. Liberals believe that 1 of them is biased and 5 of them are not.

3.There are 6 networks. Realists believe that 6 of them are biased and 0 are not.

At this point the damage is done, like we say on the forum we no longer argue policy we argue reality.

If you actually watched FNC you’d know that virtually anytime there’s a partisan bent to any story the host will have both left/right guests on to discuss it.

Hope you don’t have to eat those words.
Did you use Roxiebelle’s data? You both come to the same wrong conclusion.

I’m using over 20 years of direct observation.

1 Like

We’re not watching the same “Five” then. Probably not even the same Fox News.

Give me a freaking break. Every Fox News story, artical, etc has a political bent to it just like the other side, there is zero doubt about that. The fact fox news may march out someone of the opposite opinion on a matter from time to time is nothing more than window dressing for disguise.

Easy enough to brow beat someone, yell over the top of them and claim a high road when you control the mic and thats exactly what they do anytime they have someone on. The lone exception to this is O’reilly who actually would let someone opposite of him “have the last word” but even he isnt around anymore because he was too busy sexually assaulting women and paying them off.

1 Like

Just be thankful that we even have a Fox news. At least they don’t come off as being angry, bitter and miserable. As some do.

Even this post can’t resist the meme that people who don’t support the president “don’t like him”.

Fox may be important but think a little bit. Make room for some criticism not being hate driven.