Why even Bother Risking Election Fraud to Win, In California?

But again, this thread isn’t about whether or not Felons should be allowed to vote. It’s about whether or not Democrats should be allowed to vote.

maybe other states can follow california’s lead regarding getting more people to vote. it’s an admirable goal

What does that have to do with the right to vote? Nothing. It’s not nuancy at all.

I think you are just arguing to for the sake of arguing if you are trying to sell that there is no difference of opinion in this country on a criminal’s right to vote.

A difference of opinion is not synonymous with nuancy.

So your argument is that there ARE differences of opinion on a criminal’s right to vote but they are too large and too few to be called nuanced? Don’t worry, I’m not expecting an answer.

First of all she NEVER, EVER had a 14% point lead after ALL the election day votes were counted.

Never. ever. not sure who wrote this blatant falsehood.

Kim Had a slight lead when all the election day votes were counted.

everyone who follows Callie voting KNOWS that the dems dominate the absentee ballots state wide.

Kim was doomed from the start,

Not fraud, just long time voting treads.

Jeez. its real simple.

First paul ryan whining and now some nobody from the washington times about the callie voting method.

talk to the hand.

If you want to see real voting fraud go to NC-09.

Thats an eye opener,

Allan

One states corruption is another states open to all citizens voting practices.

you should make it easy for citizens to vote not the opposite.

Allan.

Republicans always get upset when more people vote…

“Polluting the vote” they call it when people they dont like vote…

Deplorable is too kind of a word…

The more citizens that vote the more likely the republican will lose…

They know their hatred and odeas are unpopular so they need to restrict the "wrong type " of people from voting…

“That’s not due to fraud or nefarious activity, as some partisans allege, but the fact that older, more conservative voters tend to vote early and younger, more left-leaning voters cast their ballots closer to election day, meaning they are tabulated later. Mail ballots received by Friday’s close of business will be counted, so long as they were postmarked by midnight on election day, Nov. 6.”

IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE.

Allan

That got weird fast.

2 Likes

Felons can now vote in Florida, is that also a side effect of Florida’s radical criminal justice system?

Allan

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motorsports/14-million-ex-felons-in-florida-are-getting-voting-rights-back-so-what-comes-next/ar-BBQiBBu

Allan

If you want abthread on voter fraud, I suggest you look into North Carolina or is this a thread to complaIn about liberal states. I can never keep up.

Don’t forget Wisconsin. This is what I believe the OP wants for all the states.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jsonline.com/amp/2190767002

I have no problem answering your post, what does the Constitution say?

There is no basis for refusing the vote to ex-convicts who have paid their debt to society.

Glad we agree.

They are no longer criminals. They should also have their 2nd Amendment rights restored.

I also agree with that.