Why does the U.S get stuck with ALL of the blame for slavery?

Somehow, this thread will stagger on for 100 replies.

I don’t think that’s true of most people that live in Spain.

only because Reagan had his vetoed overruled…they don’t like to bring that tidbit up

States rights is typically given as the reason by rightwing extremists such as yourself. Change of heart?

I could reply to you with an equally mindless insult. But I won’t. Because I find this kind of thing to be incredibly boring and I’m not in third grade. So you mind if I take a pass?

I think you see the connection. He’s not just into blaming the US… but all white people. They have to blame someone.

1. The US doesn’t get all the blame. Some Americans simply think that because they’ve lived here their whole lives.

2. Why the concerted effort to whitewash slavery recently by Republicans.

And as Bono said. “With or without you.” :relaxed:

Your topic was mindless, ignorant, and not based on any matter of fact. And my post wasn’t an insult, it was a statement of assessment of the premise proposed. Not even close to my fault you took it the way you did.

You can skip on any responses you please. Doesnt change the fact of how stupid it is, was. And will be.

1 Like

You feel the need to conflate the two in order to argue in favor of CentGov. I know your tricks, lib.

This. International travel, as well as regularly reading and viewing foreign shows and news sources, would eliminate thoughtless, knee jerk threads like this one.

Yeah, selective memory.

Do you know anybody who hates the U.S. due to our slave heritage?

Do you think anybody hates The Netherlands because of their slave heritage?

It doesn’t. English people don’t blame English slavery on America.

I don’t know anyone who hates the US based on slavery and I’ve lived outside the US for 7 years and had two foreign born wives. I do know people who hate the US but not because of slavery.

I don’t live in the Netherlands or know anyone from the Netherlands, so why should I give a crap?

Do you think people in the Netherlands blame America for their nation history? are you that stupid.

Who says other countries get a pass for slavery? What a ridiculous, stupid thread.

Dude. You are in a seriously bad mood. Step outside get some air. Meditate. Sip on some scotch. Really you shouldn’t let a nice guy like me get you so wound up. I will let you make your final rant, then I’m moving on. I hope things improve for you. And Go Colts!

Again.

Do you know anybody who hates the U.S. due to our slave heritage?

Do you think anybody hates The Netherlands because of their slave heritage?