Why does the FBI slow walk investigations they don't like?

And my point was, if it was such illegal behavior why was no anyone indited? The FBI does not make those decisions. It’s up to the DOJ. And from what I have read cases the involve government employees are reviewed by the AG.

Republican Scandal Mongering usually means they’ve arrived at a conclusion, then try to back their way into something that “proves” it. Which is why you’re generally safe to ignore RSM because their track record is so bad. It’s an attempt to “both sides are just as bad” and feed their perpetual victimhood but they’re usually not credible.

2 Likes

…and you’ve heard me ask the same thing here for years?

Why was Hillary not indicted for conducting highly classified information on her unprotected personal server? Why would Comey list all of the laws she broke and then conclude that a prosecutor would not prosecute because of her lack of intent? That doesn’t even begin to make sense? Is he saying she was too stupid to know? Why was AG Lynch meeting with her husband on a tarmac in Phoenix? Why would they do something that would obviously come across as wrong and then state they were talking about grandchildren and golf scores? That doesn’t make any sense?

Why was Hillary not indicted for conducting highly classified information on her unprotected personal server?

Here is a interesting article about Hillary. In the writer’s opinion both the Democrats and more importantly the Rpublicans on the hill didn’t want her indited.

If trump really cared, he could have fired Barr. And put someone else in who will do it.

First, the Democrats didn’t want her charged.

This is the truth but that isn’t how equal justice works, now is it?

1 Like

The next sentence is a half truth that I said in this thread; The FBI should be, and is, apolitical. The problem is, it isn’t apolitical and Strozk’s texts prove it. This is an undeniable truth.

2 Likes

It’s a political organization at this point. Far left.

A shame for a once proud organization.

2 Likes

Comey chose not to swear hillary in too. Didn’t want to take a chance on her perjuring herself. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Because the FBI exists to defend DC corruption. Rotten to the core.

So if that is true, then didn’t Trump and his appointed AG’s fail miserably?

Everyone who works in government has a political leaning. He was fired for the texts. There is legal action that will determine if it was just. And the investigations that were done claimed that his work on the 2016 election was not politically influenced. Wither or not that was a fair conclusion we probably will never know.

She might have flashbacks to Afghanistan!

I’m not offering proof. I’m asking a question. Would you like to know the results of investigations of public officials? Or would you rather they simply disappear?

I think her combat experience came in Bosnia.

1 Like

How do you know there is any investigation of HB?

Hunter Biden dodges questions on laptop seized by FBI - CNNPolitics

Yes. So how do you know there is any FBI investigation of HB?

You’re getting goofy. I’m not getting involved in idiocy. Believe what you choose.

No reason to believe it. Rudy? Come on.

Give me a reason. And not a Trumper fantasy reason.