Why does it seem that so many mass shootings involve white males? Is racism a factor?

It’s racist to point out a statistical fact?
Yoi and double yoi!

Yes. Calling an AR platform a pistol is stupid.

1 Like

Sales strategy. No stock, short barrel, it’s a pistol and not subject to some state laws.

Not a sales strategy. A law work around.

Ten white folks killed in Boulder and the country is in mourning.
769 mostly black folks killed in Chicago and dead silence.

Yes. It’s racism. Woke, liberal racism.

Chicago saw 769 homicides in 2020: 274 more than in 2019 - New York Daily News (nydailynews.com)

In this case, it’s the same thing.

Let them buy guns unchecked. God will sort it out later.

Apparently not.

You’re talking about probability, not simple math. Saying that if 80% of the population is white means there should have been two victims of color is about as simple as math can get.

The only law it works around is barrel length … which is a stupid law.

Statistics?

Yes it was pertinent to bring it up,

Not our fault certain people don’t understand how stats work.

Hell, I really do not know how statistics work, and math is not my strong subject, but I knew claim that started this discussion was wrong. Due to “simple” math, and perhaps some basic logic.

Not to me.

“Let them”

Exactly

And the stupid “no carrying rifles” law.

But that isn’t what you did now, is it.

What you did was pretend that he was using statistics instead of simple math to support his statement. What both of you should have been doing is using probability, not simple math or statistics.

1 Like

Yes. Just like we let convicted felons purchase them. Oh wait.

Who did they kill before they walked into the shop?

Were they convicted felons? You do know felons are convicted of their crimes after they commit them, right?

That @Samm I am, that Samm I am…I think I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that Samm I am. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Posting drunk again? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like