Why do we care what Pelosi says when her Districit is covered with human feces and hyperdermic needles

Why you can watch real news like the rest of us.

Her district is so ■■■■■■ that real estate is practically given away and no one wants to move there and no businesses want to open up there. It’s an economic black hole.

That’s why he rejected $25 billion in border security funding and then finally accepted $1.3 billion. He cares so much about border security.

How does a local community address a local problem…

That doesn’t make it ok.

Slavery by taxation.

Make what “ok”?

Every city has a bad part of town. If that’s upsetting to you, then don’t go there. Problem solved.

Look at Mississippi.

Decades of GOP rule have resulted in 2nd highest adult obesity rate in the nation, 2nd worst in education, 2nd highest number of food stamp recipients .

You’d think they would learn by now but can’t seem to escape off of Republican plantation.

2 Likes

Heres an odd question? Why is this Nancy Pelosi’s fault in California when LA and SanDiego have just as bad if not worse Skid Row issues? The OP has nothing but talking points to go on. Look for truthfulness and opposing views.

Had a pair of Manhattans at Bourbon & Branch late on a Saturday. Then found a hookah bar a block or two away. Ended up walking through Tenderloin at midnight to get back to the BART. Rode the train out of town on one of the last runs. And didn’t feel one bit scared. Been to Sacramento, San Diego, worked in LA county and lived in Orange County. San Francisco is still my favorite place in Cali.

2 Likes

I never found the tenderloin frightening - but it is fairly disgusting.

That’s what I thought. Some seedy people milling around but none bothered me.

Have you been to San Francisco lately? Ever?

1 Like

Yes… Amazing dems keep getting elected in Cal… The reps don’t seem to want to win here. We had about zero ads on TV for the governor race. YouTube amateurs are better at making campaign ads than cal republicans…

We should have seen ads that are short versions of this… It’s shows the change over the last 30 years…

Homeless Zombie Hordes Take Over Venice Beach

When over 50% of residence want to move to lower cost of living states, it seems like it’s time for a change…

And then in Realityland, the voters of consistently Republican Orange County thought it was time for a change – and elected a straight ticket of Democratic Party representatives, seven for seven. Bye bye Darrell Issa (retired because he knew he was done). Bye bye Dana Rohrabacher.

Yes voters thought it was time for a change, just not at all the one you have in mind.

That’s like saying herpies is my favorite std.

I wonder how many houses she has?

Especially, since she’s a Democrat, and not in that evil 1 percenters! lol.

My town doesn’t hand out maps where people poop and shoot up. Only sick people would allow that like Pelosi.

Excuses for Pelosi

Pelosi is keeping the President from doing his duty of protecting the American people unlike she dose in her district.