Why do we care what Pelosi says when her Districit is covered with human feces and hyperdermic needles

The Daily Wire is an American conservative news and opinion website founded in 2015 by political commentator Ben Shapiro.

There ya go.

2 Likes

You obviously have never been to a third world country.

1 Like

I have a interest in what happens there since it is my home town. I have read a lot about the problems there. The city has tried quite a few things and spent a ton of money trying to help the situation. It is not that they don’t recognize the problem. All of the city’s on the west coast have a huge homeless problem. And so far no one has come up with a viable solution.

Disingenuous.

Cons are always pointing out the crappy qualities of big cities (which one has to assume will always be present in metropolises with millions of people residing in high density) but are ignoring the good qualities .

In many way places like SF, NYC, Chicago, Seattle are a testament to success of capitalism. Lots of Fortune 500 companies and brain talent with plenty of prosperity and capital. But according to many conservatives, it’s nothing but scary brown people gangbanging and homeless shooting up and pooping everywhere :wink:

1 Like

And using the OP’s logic, it’s really Trump’s fault. As Harry Truman said, “The Buck Stops Here.”

For every district represented by a Democrat I will guarantee that I can find a district represented by a Republican that is equally messed up.

Where would they move to Texas. Lol.

Allan

Please stay away from Texas.

Unless it’s to marry another progressive and then have them move away with you, never to return.

Couldn’t one easily make a case like that against he entire country ?

“Why do we care what Americans say ? That entire country is nothing but mass shootings, people ODing from opiods everywhere, meth labs and stupid reality television”

1 Like

It certainly could.

Since I know you won’t respond to my request for proof, allow me to give proof as to why you’re wrong.

34% of California residents say they would move if they could. That’s basically the average when asking residents of all 50 states the same question. That’s not half, and definitely not “most” people in California.

No she is not. Since trump is potus that would make it his fault.

many seem to need to get out of the cable news bubble life and go see the world for themselves. Such a shallow life it must he living through the eyes of others…

Like hand out poop maps for tourist?

Not fake news, you know those sorry networks that have been lying to their viewers for two year about Russian collusion.

Ah, applying the “if a bear craps in the woods it’s the Park Ranger who is to blame” standard on steroids?

He’s trying to fix it by securing the border, Pelosi likes substandard.

Nope he’s potus so his fault.

Who specifically has been lying and how? We need details.

“Considering” does not equal “want.” People consider moving all the time. That doesn’t mean they have a desire to.

Your article linked to the survey. Maybe you should read it.