Why Do Democrats Want to Confiscate Our Guns?

It is not a lie, it is an accurate quote. The words in parentheses are not part of the quote. That part is inaccurate.

1 Like

Yep. Like the proverbial frog in the pot over low heat.

It’s A LIE. People are keep quoting the lie but NEVER provide a link to the original statement by Feinstein.

All the gunnutters keep quoting the LIE.

It’s time to give the lie a rest.

Wrong. Even the debunking sites verify that quote. The only deception is that she was talking about (her definition of) “assault weapons,” not “all guns.”

Why? Is someone trying to take away our reproductive rights?

You’re deflecting. And it’s not pretty.

You still haven’t provided an original link to the Feinstein statement.

You might be right about that. It’s like the libs all going into a frenzy claiming that Kavanaugh would ban abortions if confirmed to the Court.

60 Minutes…used to watch it all the time.

Deflecting? From what? You didn’t pose any questions.

And no … I’m just getting tired of liberals who think the Constitution is just a guideline, not to be considered if you don’t like what it says.

Are you going to offer ketchup with that crow you’re serving RT?

So Obama wanted to take your guns, but didn’t because Obamacare.

Well, he also wanted to save the average family some $2500 a year in healthcare cost and allow people to keep the doctor and policies they liked…he failed there too.

Just and advocating judge searching for a loophole. Found it…had it shut down.

What specific action did he take in 8 years of office that constituted a gun grab?

He pushed for an “scary looking gun” ban.
Stripped folks who were judged to be incapable of taking care of their own finances of their 2nd amendment right without due process. And tried to do the same with people on the government’s naughty list. Granted, he failed in most of his anti-gun endeavors.

Ok, those are specifics. Thank you.

(I had a more involved response but the auto-refresh bug wiped it out)

:frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, I hate that refresh thing.

1 Like

Yep we don’t want people to be killed by guns.

1 Like

No it hasn’t.

You truly live in a fantasy world.